Posted on 2017-11-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lorraine Whitmarsh, Saffron O'Neill | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1844079287 | ISBN13: 9781844079285 |
Description: Despite increasing public awareness of climate change, our behaviours relating to consumption and energy use remain largely unchanged. This book answers the urgent call for effective engagement methods to foster sustainable lifestyles, community action, and social change. Written by practitioners and academics, the chapters combine theoretical perspectives with case studies and practical guidance, examining what works and what doesn't, and providing transferable lessons for future engagement approaches. Showcasing innovative thought and approaches from around the world, this book is essential reading for anyone working to foster real and lasting behavioural and social change.
Engaging the Public with Climate Change: Behaviour Change and Communication.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33107
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2019-07-05@(Good) - Why You Should Read The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable by Amitav Ghosh Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Impact of Climate Change and Bioenergy on Nutrition - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Third Horseman: Climate Change and the Great Famine of the 14th Century
- 2017-11-27[PDF] How to Deal with Climate Change?: Institutional Adaptive Capacity as a Means to Promote Sustainable Water Governance
- 2017-11-23[PDF] The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the unthinkable
- 2019-08-25The Stockholm Paradigm Climate Change and Emerging Disease
- 2019-07-10Climate Change and Policy The Calculability of Climate Change and the Challenge of Uncertainty
- 2018-09-22Quaternary of the Levant Environments, Climate Change, and Humans
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Ecological Resilience: Response to Climate Change and Natural Disasters
- 2014-06-09The Third Horseman: Climate Change and the Great Famine of the 14th Century (Audiobook)
- 2014-06-06The Third Horseman: Climate Change and the Great Famine of the 14th Century (Audiobook)
- 2013-01-08The Great Warming: Climate Change and the Rise and Fall of Civilizations [Audiobook]
- 2012-02-04The Global Deal: Climate Change and the Creation of a New Era of Progress and Prosperity [Audiobook]
- 2011-02-25The Great Warming Climate Change and the Rise and Fall of Civilizations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.