Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Helen Gubby | Publisher: Eleven International Publishing | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 282 | ISBN: 9462366047 | ISBN13: 9789462366046 |
Description: Legal English is a professional language. This means that a good command of ordinary English does not make a student automatically proficient in legal English. Many foreign law students on English language programmes experience problems when suddenly all their lectures, textbooks, discussions and written work have to be in English. A lack of familiarity with legal English can seriously impede their progress. And a command of legal English is not just a desirable academic skill. It has become an absolute 'must' for today's legal professionals working in internationally orientated law firms. This book is designed for law students who have followed their law studies in a language other than English. Textbooks on English law are too detailed for those who want to understand English legal terminology rather than English law itself. Legal dictionaries are useful but, as the words are ordered alphabetically, terms are treated in isolation. This book offers: * vocabularies providing sets of legal terminology associated with the legal system, civil procedure, EU law, tort, contract law and company law * text putting the terms in the vocabulary into their legal context * case discussion questions in order to practice using the terminology * knowledge questions to ensure that the reader has understood the legal concepts.
English Legal Terminology: Legal Concepts in Language (Fourth edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35680
- 2017-04-05[PDF] ENGLISH COURSE - Project 3 - Student's Book - Fourth Edition (2013)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] English Legal System (Key Facts Key Cases)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] English Legal System 2016/2017
- 2017-12-12[PDF] English Legal System, 8th Edition
- 2017-10-07[PDF] English Legal System
- 2017-04-10[PDF] English Legal Sytem
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Legal Environment of Business, 12 edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] English Words: A Linguistic Introduction (The Language Library)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] English Fiction and the Evolution of Language, 1850-1914 (Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Legal Environment of Business, 11th Edition
- 2018-11-15Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language, 4th edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Church History in Plain Language: Fourth Edition [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The science of water: Concepts and applications, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] ENGLISH COURSE, Speakout, Intermediate, AUDIO, Class CD, Second Edition, 2016
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Population: An Introduction to Concepts and Issues,11th edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Theories of Psychotherapy & Counseling: Concepts and Cases, 5th Edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Science of Water: Concepts and Applications, Third Edition
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Nursing Care: Concepts, Connections & Skills, 2 edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Science of Air: Concepts and Applications, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.