Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: G. F. Arnold | Publisher: Nelson | Category: English | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0175561001 |
Description: This book has been written to help the foreign student of English to attain a good pronunciation in everyday conversation. The course Is based upon the International phonetics system which Is explained In an introduction. Beginning with vowel and consonant drills, provided In both orthographic and phonetic versions, the book includes six dialogues In modern idiomatic English, followed by phonetic transcripts marked for stress, intonation and pause.
English Pronunciation Practice(New Links).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35349
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Sounds English: Pronunciation Practice Book
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Perfect English Pronunciation Practice
- 2019-02-04PERFECT ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION PRACTICE TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2018-01-20[PDF] C Programming Tutorial(new links)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] C Programming Tutorial(new links)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] ETS Tests Collections(new links)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] English Pronunciation in Use. Elementary.
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Dynamic Trader Workshop[new links]
- 2018-01-04[PDF] English Intonation Practice Book and Audio CD: An Introduction
- 2017-11-20[PDF] English Pronunciation in Use Pack Intermediate with Audio CDs
- 2017-10-05[PDF] English Pronunciation in Use Elementary Book with Answers
- 2016-10-14Perfect English Pronunciation Practice
- 2016-09-17Perfect English Pronunciation Practice
- 2012-04-09English Pronunciation Practice
- 2012-02-18Advanced Language Practice (New Links)
- 2011-10-11English Pronunciation Practice
- 2011-06-22English Pronunciation Practice
- 2010-08-09Sounds English: Pronunciation Practice Book (with Audio CD)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] An Intermediate English Practice Book(New links)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.