Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anne E. Maczulak | Publisher: Facts on File | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 213 | ISBN: 0816072000 | ISBN13: 9780816072002 |
Description: Environmental engineering's future seems boundless because it is based in the myriad ways in which nature solves its own engineering challenges. People have yet to design a system that pumps water 200 feet straight up toward the sky in a system that is silent, requires no mechanical pumps, and never malfunctions, yet giant sequoia trees do this every day. Environmental engineering has a distance to go to mimic nature's activities, but fortunately, nature provides endless examples of processes like the sequoias' that maximize energy conservation. Environmental engineering represents a discipline that will be required for almost all future technologies in energy conservation. Featuring full-color photographs and line illustrations, this new book shows how some engineering projects turn out to be quite complex endeavors, while a good number draw on the simplicity of natural systems by following nature's theme of 'less is more'. It also discusses the ways in which environmental engineering blends the best aspects of art and design with the sciences of physics, geology, ecology, and the chemistry of matter. Chapters include: New Directions in Civil Engineering Designing Transit Systems Innovations in Personal Vehicles Sustainable Manufacturing Energy Efficient Electronics Ecological Landscape Design and, Sustainable Wastewater Treatment.
Environmental Engineering: Designing a Sustainable Future (Green Technology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35566
- 2011-08-16Environmental Engineering: Designing a Sustainable Future
- 2010-02-22Environmental Engineering: Designing a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Engineering Challenges for Sustainable Future: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Civil, Offshore and Environmental Engineering (ICCOEE 2016, Malaysia, 15-17 Aug 2016)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Principles and Applications of Environmental Biotechnology for a Sustainable Future (Applied Environmental Science and Engineering for a Sustainable Future) - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Emerging Bioresources with Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical Prospects (Applied Environmental Science and Engineering for a Sustainable Future) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Prospects of Organic Waste Management and the Significance of Earthworms (Applied Environmental Science and Engineering for a Sustainable Future) - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Smart Energy in the Smart City: Urban Planning for a Sustainable Future (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Software Engineering 021: Changing the future of mankind through creative logical art, one bit at a time
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Environmental Engineering and Activated Sludge Processes: Models, Methodologies, and Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Environmental Engineering: Environmental Health and Safety for Municipal Infrastructure, Land Use an (6th Sixth Edition)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Environmental Engineering Reference Manual, 2nd Ed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Environmental Engineering IV
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development (Strategies for Sustainability) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Concurrent Engineering Approaches for Sustainable Product Development in a Multi-Disciplinary Environment: Proceedings of the 19th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Environmental Science Experiments (Experiments for Future Scientists)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Environmental Engineering and Computer Application: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Computer Application (ICEECA 2014), Hong Kong, 25-26 December 2014
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Environmental Engineering
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Traditional Construction for a Sustainable Future
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.