Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Henry V. Mott | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 632 | ISBN: 1118115015 | ISBN13: 9781118115015 |
Description: Enables readers to apply core principles of environmental engineering to analyze environmental systems Environmental Process Analysis takes a unique approach, applying mathematical and numerical process modeling within the context of both natural and engineered environmental systems. Readers master core principles of natural and engineering science such as chemical equilibria, reaction kinetics, ideal and non-ideal reactor theory, and mass accounting by performing practical real-world analyses. As they progress through the text, readers will have the opportunity to analyze a broad range of environmental processes and systems, including water and wastewater treatment, surface mining, agriculture, landfills, subsurface saturated and unsaturated porous media, aqueous and marine sediments, surface waters, and atmospheric moisture. The text begins with an examination of water, core definitions, and a review of important chemical principles. It then progressively builds upon this base with applications of Henry's law, acid/base equilibria, and reactions in ideal reactors. Finally, the text addresses reactions in non-ideal reactors and advanced applications of acid/base equilibria, complexation and solubility/dissolution equilibria, and oxidation/reduction equilibria. Several tools are provided to fully engage readers in mastering new concepts and then applying them in practice, including: Detailed examples that demonstrate the application of concepts and principles Problems at the end of each chapter challenging readers to apply their newfound knowledge to analyze environmental processes and systems MathCAD worksheets that provide a powerful platform for constructing process models Environmental Process Analysis serves as a bridge between introductory environmental engineering textbooks and hands-on environmental engineering practice. By learning how to mathematically and numerically model environmental processes and systems, readers will also come to better understand the underlying connections among the various models, concepts, and systems.
Environmental Process Analysis: Principles and Modeling.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34739
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Crystal Structure Analysis: Principles and Practice (International Union of Crystallography)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Environmental Ion Exchange: Principles and Design, Second Edition
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Bayesian Decision Analysis: Principles and Practice
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Morphological Image Analysis: Principles and Applications (2nd edition)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Environmental Impact Analysis: Process and Methods
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Trace Environmental Quantitative Analysis: Principles, Techniques and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-05-14Trace Environmental Quantitative Analysis Principles, Techniques and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Air Quality: Monitoring, Measuring, and Modeling Environmental Hazards
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Designing for Strength: Principles and Practical Aspects of Stress Analysis for Engineers and Students
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Basin Analysis: Principles and Application to Petroleum Play Assessment
- 2017-12-24[PDF] System Engineering Analysis, Design, and Development: Concepts, Principles, and Practices (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Advanced Electric Drives: Analysis, Control, and Modeling Using MATLAB / Simulink
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Separation of Powers and Legislative Interference in Judicial Process: Constitutional Principles and Limitations
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Environmental Studies: Mathematical, Computational, and Statistical Analysis (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Operations and Process Management: Principles and Practice for Strategic Impact
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Risk and Portfolio Analysis: Principles and Methods (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Insight into Images: Principles and Practice for Segmentation, Registration, and Image Analysis
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Microfluid Mechanics: Principles and Modeling (Nanoscience and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.