Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mezhlum A. Sumbatyan | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 312 | ISBN: 0415308496 | ISBN13: 9780415308496 |
Description: Equations of Mathematical Diffraction Theory focuses on the comparative analysis and development of efficient analytical methods for solving equations of mathematical diffraction theory. Following an overview of some general properties of integral and differential operators in the context of the linear theory of diffraction processes, the authors provide estimates of the operator norms for various ranges of the wave number variation, and then examine the spectral properties of these operators. They also present a new analytical method for constructing asymptotic solutions of boundary integral equations in mathematical diffraction theory for the high-frequency case. Clearly demonstrating the close connection between heuristic and rigorous methods in mathematical diffraction theory, this valuable book provides you with the differential and integral equations that can easily be used in practical applications.
Equations of Mathematical Diffraction Theory.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35083
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Equations of Mathematical Diffraction Theory
- 2009-03-21Equations of Mathematical Diffraction Theory
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Aperture Antennas and Diffraction Theory (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Directions in Mathematical Systems Theory and Optimization (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Equations in Mathematical Physics: A practical course - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Perspectives in Mathematical System Theory, Control, and Signal Processing: A Festschrift in Honor of Yutaka Yamamoto on the Occasion of his 60th ... Notes in Control and Information Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Systems Theory: Linear Systems, Identification and Control
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Advances in Mathematical Systems Theory: A Volume in Honor of Diederich Hinrichsen (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Machine Theory
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Introduction to Mathematical Machine Theory
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Algebraic Theory of Differential Equations (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Discriminant Equations in Diophantine Number Theory (New Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Bifurcation Theory: An Introduction with Applications to Partial Differential Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Foundations of the Classical Theory of Partial Differential Equations (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences) (v. 1)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Modeling with Ito Stochastic Differential Equations (Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Operator Theory, Pseudo-Differential Equations, and Mathematical Physics: The Vladimir Rabinovich Anniversary Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Spectral Theory, Mathematical System Theory, Evolution Equations, Differential and Difference Equations: 21st International Workshop on Operator ... (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Special Functions and the Theory of Group Representations (Translations of Mathematical Monographs)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Dynamical Systems X: General Theory of Vortices (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.