Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: J. P. Moitinho de Almeida | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 1118424158 | ISBN13: 9781118424155 |
Description: Equilibrium Finite Element Formulations is an up to date exposition on hybrid equilibrium finite elements, which are based on the direct approximation of the stress fields. The focus is on their derivation and on the advantages that strong forms of equilibrium can have, either when used independently or together with the more conventional displacement based elements. These elements solve two important problems of concern to computational structural mechanics: a rational basis for error estimation, which leads to bounds on quantities of interest that are vital for verification of the output and provision of outputs immediately useful to the engineer for structural design and assessment.
Equilibrium Finite Element Formulations.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35464
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Practical Finite Element Modeling in Earth Science using Matlab
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems: Mathematics and Computations
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Advanced Finite Element Simulation with MSC Marc: Application of User Subroutines
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Nonlinear Finite Element Methods
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Finite Element Analysis of Shells - Fundamentals - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Moving Finite Element Method: Fundamentals and Applications in Chemical Engineering
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method with Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Applications
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Extended Finite Element Method: Tsinghua University Press Computational Mechanics Series
- 2018-01-04[PDF] FEFLOW: Finite Element Modeling of Flow, Mass and Heat Transport in Porous and Fractured Media - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Finite Element Analysis of Shells - Fundamentals, 2003 ed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Probabilistic Finite Element Model Updating Using Bayesian Statistics: Applications to Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Smoothed Finite Element Methods
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Extended Finite Element Method for Crack Propagation
- 2017-12-27[PDF] A Finite Element Framework for Geotechnical Applications Based on Object-orientated Programming
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Finite Element Method Using MATLAB (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics,3rd Edition
- 2017-12-17[PDF] A Finite Element Primer for Beginners: The Basics
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Finite Element Method and Applications in Engineering Using ANSYS, 2 edition, - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.