Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Greg Richards and Lenia Marques | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 0415704642 | ISBN13: 9780415704649 |
Description: Events are becoming more complex as their range of functions grows, as meeting places, creative spaces, economic catalysts, social drivers, community builders, image makers, business forums and network nodes. Effective design can produce more successful business models that can help to sustain cultural and sporting activities even in difficult economic times. This process requires creative imagination, and a design methodology or in other words imagineering. This book brings together a wide range of international experts in the fields of events, design and imagineering to examine the event design process. It explores the entire event experience from conception and production to consumption and co-creation. By doing so it offers insight into effective strategies for coping with the shift in value creation away from transactional economic value towards social and relational value which benefit a range of stakeholders from the community to policy makers. Mega-events, small community events, business events and festivals in eight different countries are examined providing an international view of social issues in event design. A wide selection of current research perspectives is employed, integrating both theoretical and applied contributions. The multidisciplinary nature of the material means that it will appeal to a broad academic audience, such as art and design, cultural studies, tourism, events studies, sociology and hospitality.
Event Design: Social perspectives and practices (Routledge Advances in Event Research Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32242
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Event Design: Social perspectives and practices (Routledge Advances in Event Research Series)
- 2019-03-11Event Design Social perspectives and practices
- 2019-03-05Event Design Social perspectives and practices
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Socioecological Transitions and Global Change: Trajectories of Social Metabolism and Land Use (Advances in Ecological Economics Series)
- 2010-04-10Advanced Principles for Improving Database Design, Systems Modeling, and Software Development (Advances in Database Research)
- 2007-07-22Research Issues in Systems Analysis and Design, Databases and Software Development (Advances in Database Research Series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Visitor Attractions and Events: Locations and linkages (Routledge Advances in Event Research Series)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Performance Studies in Motion: International Perspectives and Practices in the Twenty-First Century (Bloomsbury Methuen Drama)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Attachment Theory: Social, Developmental, and Clinical Perspectives
- 2018-01-02[PDF] EU Foreign and Interior Policies: Cross-Pillar Politics and the Social Construction of Sovereignty (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Event Mobilities: Politics, place and performance (Routledge Advances in Event Research Series)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Developing Creativities in Higher Music Education: International Perspectives and Practices
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Digital Literacies: Social Learning and Classroom Practices (Published in association with the UKLA)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Amateur Media: Social, cultural and legal perspectives
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Achieving Success and Innovation in Global Sourcing: Perspectives and Practices: 9th Global Sourcing Workshop 2015, La Thuile, Italy, February 18-21, ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Dynamics of Global Sourcing: Perspectives and Practices: 6th Global Sourcing Workshop 2012, Courchevel, France, March 12-15, 2012, Revised ... Notes in Business Information Processing) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Inclusion: Teachers' Perspectives and Practices
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Market Expansion and Social Dumping in Europe (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Invisible Work of Nurses: Hospitals, Organisation and Healthcare (Routledge Advances in Health and Social Policy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.