Posted on 2017-11-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jorgen Nordenstrom | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 104 | ISBN: 1405157135 | ISBN13: 9781405157131 |
Description: This lively handbook on the fundamentals of Evidenceâ€“based Medicine (EBM) leads the reader, step by step, through a process that proceeds from a patient s medical history, via information searches and critical appraisal of the literature, to recommendations for treatment. Using a simple fourâ€“step approach, the author illustrates how to develop better questions and more effective searches, resulting in objective and clinically relevant information that can be evaluated and implemented in dayâ€“toâ€“day practice. Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson, the famous fictional detectives, assist throughout, drawing parallels between criminal and medical investigation, and simplifying the processes and themes of EBM. Evidenceâ€“Based Medicine in Sherlock Holmes Footsteps is a concise, accessible and instructive introduction to EBM for medical students, health care trainees, doctors and allied health professionals, and a valuable resource for anyone wanting to improve their ability to search, access and interpret the wealth of information at the fingertips of today s medical community.
Evidence-Based Medicine: In Sherlock Holmes' Footsteps.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33677
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine: In Sherlock Holmes' Footsteps
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit (2nd Edition)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Evidence Based Medicine Toolkit
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2018-04-12How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine 5th Edition (PDF)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Pharmacist's Guide to Evidence-Based Medicine for Clinical Decision Making
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Controversies in the Technical Aspects of ACL Reconstruction: An Evidence-Based Medicine Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Painless Evidence-Based Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Manual Medicine: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Erfolgreich wissenschaftlich arbeiten in der Klinik: Grundlagen, Interpretation und Umsetzung: Evidence Based Medicine [German] - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Evidence-Based Clinical Reasoning in Medicine
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Practical Biostatistics: A Friendly Step-by-Step Approach for Evidence-based Medicine
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine
- 2017-12-26[PDF] How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine (HOW - How To)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Evidence-Based Diagnosis (Cambridge Medicine)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Evidence-Based Dermatology (Evidence-Based Medicine)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Lecture Notes: Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine and Public Health
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Crash Course Evidence-Based Medicine: Reading and Writing Medical Papers, 1e
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.