Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Donald A. Molony M.D., Jonathan C. Craig | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 864 | ISBN: 1405139757 | ISBN13: 9781405139755 |
Description: This book covers the management of all major renal diseases from an evidence-based and patient-centred approach. With contributions from leading international experts who have a real understanding of evidence-based medicine it provides recommendations on treatment regimens to adopt for individual patients that are most strongly supported by the evidence. The inclusion of the latest observational and epidemiological data, as well as randomized controlled trial evidence ensures that the book properly reflects the current state of evidence available for nephrological practice. It will be a useful aid to all clinicians, including those caring for transplant and pediatric patients, as it covers the major clinical questions encountered by nephrologists. This reference is an invaluable source of evidence-based information distilled into guidance for clinical practice which will be welcomed by practitioners, trainees and associated health professionals.
- Ebooks list page : 35827
- 2012-04-10Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology by Ross Pinkerton
- 2012-03-19Positive Relationships: Evidence Based Practice across the World
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2012-01-18Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs - M. Daniel Sloan
- 2011-08-25Profit Signals: How Evidence Based Decisions Power Six Sigma Breakthroughs
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Evidence-based Therapy in Vascular Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Evidence-Based Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Evidence-Based Decision Making in Dentistry: Multidisciplinary Management of the Natural Dentition - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Evidence-Based Software Engineering and Systematic Reviews (Chapman & Hall/CRC Innovations in Software Engineering and Software Development Series)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Evidence-Based Research
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Evidence-Based Neurosurgery: An Introduction
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Manual Medicine: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Evidence-Based Treatment of Stuttering: Empirical Bases and Clinical Applications
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Evidence-Based Pediatrics (Book for Windows & Macintosh) with CDROM
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Evidence-Based Clinical Reasoning in Medicine
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Evidence-Based Healthcare: How to Make Health Policy and Management Decisions, 2e
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-Based CBT for Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescents: A Competencies Based Approach
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-Based Herbal and Nutritional Treatments for Anxiety in Psychiatric Disorders - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.