Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Loeb, Marek Smieja | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 0727917463 | ISBN13: 9780727917461 |
Description: Evidence Based Pediatrics and Child Health is a ground-breaking new text on pediatrics and child care management, using evidence based approach. It covers all the major childhood conditions and contains the features of both a handbook and a reference text. Each chapter combines both advice on management and how best to practice evidence based medicine with reviews of all the available evidence in a specific area. The goal of the book is to help pediatricians and others who care for children to provide the best possible care by combining the best, most current evidence with special circumstances of each individual patient.
Evidence-Based Pediatrics and Child Health.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33931
- 2008-12-06Evidence-Based Pediatrics and Child Health with By Mark Loeb, Marek Smieja, Fiona Smaill, Virginia Moyer, Elizabeth Elliott
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Lecture Notes: Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine and Public Health
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Evidence-Based Medicine and the Changing Nature of Health Care:: Meeting Summary (IOM Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine) (Learning Healthcare Systems)
- 2019-01-30Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justic
- 2019-01-23Evidence-Based Decisions and Economics Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justic...
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Evidence-Based Pediatrics (Book for Windows & Macintosh) with CDROM
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Evidence-Based Herbal and Nutritional Treatments for Anxiety in Psychiatric Disorders - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Evidence-Based Paediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Evidence-Based Practice and Intellectual Disabilities
- 2012-06-03Evidence-based Decisions and Economics: Health Care, Social Welfare, Education and Criminal Justice
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Evidence-Based Healthcare: How to Make Health Policy and Management Decisions, 2e
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Evidence-Based School Mental Health Services: Affect Education, Emotion Regulation Training, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Evidence-Based Clinical Practice in Nursing and Health Care: Assimilating Research, Experience and Expertise
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Beyond Evidence Based Policy in Public Health: The Interplay of Ideas (Palgrave Studies in Science, Knowledge and Policy)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Evidence-Based Leadership Success Strategies for Nurse Administrators, Advance Practice Nurses (APN), and Doctors of Nursing Practice (DNP) (Public Health in the 21st Century)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Behavioral Health Promotion and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Evidence-Based Practice with Emotionally Troubled Children and Adolescents (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Handbook of Evidence-Based Practices in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.