Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Alberto Clerici | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 612 | ISBN: B06XWGV8LH |
Description: Excel is the most popular and widely used productivity software in all business environments, and it is an irreplaceable companion in ordinary work as well as in the analysis of large amounts of complex data. Nevertheless, the majority of users know and use only a very limited number of features, often in an elementary way. This workbook shows in practice the use of a wide variety of formulas, functions, and features (like pivot tables, macros, or the Solver add-in) needed to effectively and professionally work with Excel. The workbook starts with the basics and progressively gets to deal with very complex cases. It is a valuable support for college students, professionals, and managers who want to learn the basics or to improve their knowledge of Excel up to an advanced level. In the dedicated web area, all the initial and solved files are available to carry out the exercises and check the solutions. 60 exercises are commented, to highlight the basic concepts and clarify the most complex ones.
Excel Workbook Second Edition: 155 exercises with solutions and comments.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35836
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Difference Equations, Second Edition: An Introduction with Applications
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Difference Equations, Second Edition: An Introduction with Applications
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Exploring Engineering, Second Edition: An Introduction to Engineering and Design
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Light Sources, Second Edition: Basics of Lighting Technologies and Applications
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Forensic Pathology, Second Edition (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Exploring Engineering, Second Edition: An Introduction to Engineering and Design
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Legal Writing in Plain English, Second Edition: A Text with Exercises (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Legal Writing in Plain English, Second Edition: A Text with Exercises (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Anatomy Coloring Workbook, Second Edition (Bk. 2)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Cold Cases: Evaluation Models with Follow-up Strategies for Investigators, Second Edition (Advances in Police Theory and Practice)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Programming Python, Second Edition with CD
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Celiac Disease, Second Edition: A Guide to Living with Gluten Intolerance
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Hispanic Marketing, Second Edition: Connecting with the New Latino Consumer
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Essential CG Lighting Techniques with 3ds Max, Second Edition (Focal Press Visual Effects and Animation)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Doing Bayesian Data Analysis, Second Edition: A Tutorial with R, JAGS, and Stan
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Performance Evaluation of Industrial Systems: Discrete Event Simulation in Using Excel/VBA, Second Edition
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Discrete Chaos, Second Edition: With Applications in Science and Engineering
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.