Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lisa Eberhart | Category: Do It Yourself | Language: English | Page: 128 | ISBN: 1440235767 | ISBN13: 9781440235764 |
Description: Get ready for an invasion of cute! Knit and felt your own cute collection of kittens, garden of cacti or assortment of robots with these 16 adorable amigurumi designs, perfect for making and sharing. Patterns include a puppy, rag doll kitten, goldfish, albino bunny, ferret, guinea pig, cactus, topiary, robot, sock monkey, stand mixer, apple, chocolate chip cookie, orange soda, cake slice and ice cream sundae. These kawaii-inspired projects are knitted with worsted weight, 100% wool yarn and hand felted for a super-cute, solid finish.
Felted Knit Amigurumi: How to Knit, Felt and Create Adorable Projects.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35407
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Kids Knit!: Simple Steps to Nifty Projects
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Great Equalizer: How Main Street Capitalism Can Create an Economy for Everyone
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Law of Attraction: How To Attract Money and Manifest The Freedom and Lifestyle You Want (FREE Bonus Inside) (Law Of Attraction, Manifesting Money, Attract Abundance,The Secret)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Crisis Conundrum: How To Reconcile Economy And Society - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Weight Escape: How to Stop Dieting and Start Living
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint and Color Expressive Mandala Art
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Quantum Moment: How Planck, Bohr, Einstein, and Heisenberg Taught Us to Love Uncertainty [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Managing 12 Volts: How to Upgrade, Operate, and Troubleshoot 12 Volt Electrical Systems
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Homemade for Sale: How to Set Up and Market a Food Business from Your Home Kitchen
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Activation Imperative: How to Build Brands and Business by Inspiring Action
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Essaying the Past: How to Read, Write and Think about History
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Loyalty 3.0: How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Leading Strategy Execution: How to Engage Employees and Implement Your Strategies
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Blogging for Creatives: How Designers, Artists, Crafters and Writers Can Blog to Make Contacts, Win Business and Build Success
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Screen-Smart Parenting: How to Find Balance and Benefit in Your Child's Use of Social Media, Apps, and Digital Devices
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Studying Human Behavior: How Scientists Investigate Aggression and Sexuality
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Responsible Entrepreneur: How to Make Money and Make a Difference
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Premium by Design: How to Understand, Design and Market High End Products
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.