[PDF] Fiction Writing Master Class: Emulating the Work of Great Novelists to Master the Fundamentals of Craft
Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William Cane | Category: English | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 1599639165 |
Description: Want to find your voice? Learn from the best! In your development as a writer, you've likely been told to develop your own unique writing style, as if it were as simple as pulling it out of thin air. But finding your voice isn't easy it requires time, practice, and a thorough understanding of how great fiction is written. Fiction Writing Master Class analyzes the writing styles of twenty-one superior novelists including Charles Dickens, Edith Wharton, Franz Kafka, Flannery O'Connor, Ray Bradbury, and many others. This fascinating and insightful guide mines the writing secrets of these exceptional authors and shows you how to use them to develop a writing style that stands out in a crowd. You'll discover how to: Create characters as memorable as Herman Melville's Captain Ahab Master point of view with techniques from Fyodor Dostoevsky Pick up the pace by keeping your sentences lean like Ernest Hemingway Incorporate sensual details like James Bond creator Ian Fleming Add suspense to your story by following the lead of horror master Stephen King And that's not all, Fiction Writing Master Class is your key to understanding and implementing the proven techniques of history's greatest authors, taking your writing to a whole new level of excellence in the process.
Fiction Writing Master Class: Emulating the Work of Great Novelists to Master the Fundamentals of Craft.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34762
- 2012-05-13The T-Class Submarine: The Classic British Design
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Women Writing Art History in the Nineteenth Century: Looking Like a Woman (Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Fiction Writing Demystified: Techniques That Will Make You a More Successful Writer [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-06[PDF] On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft (Scribner Classics) - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Political Writing: A Guide to the Essentials
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Persuasive Writing: How to harness the power of words
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Persuasive Writing: How to harness the power of words
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Lynda - Music Theory for Songwriters: The Fundamentals
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Lynda - Music Theory for Songwriters: The Fundamentals
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Blender Unleashed: Master 3d Fundamentals Quickly
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Why Write?: A Master Class on the Art of Writing and Why it Matters
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Between the Lines: Master the Subtle Elements of Fiction Writing
- 2019-07-29!(Review) - Why You Should Read Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondō Online or Download [PDF EPUB MOBI]
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The 38 Most Common Fiction Writing Mistakes
- 2017-12-10[PDF] On Literature and Philosophy: The Non-Fiction Writing of Naguib Mahfouz: Volume 1 (Non-Fiction Writings of Naguib Mahfouz)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] From Kabbalah to Class Struggle: Expressionism, Marxism, and Yiddish Literature in the Life and Work of Meir Wiener (Stanford Studies in Jewish History and C)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method (Advanced Fiction Writing) (Volume 1)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Art and Craft of Writing Historical Fiction: Researching and Writing Historical Fiction
- 2017-11-21[PDF] On Writing Fiction: Rethinking conventional wisdom about the craft
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.