Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Heather Lounsbury | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 0762796391 | ISBN13: 9780762796397 |
Description: More than sixty million Americans are affected with psychiatric disorders and few see improvement using prescribed medications. Fix Your Mood with Food uses the methods practiced in Chinese medicine to improve mood naturally. By focusing on the whole individualâ€”rather than an isolated afflictionâ€”it is designed to cure the entire body. In this approachable book, Heather Lounsbury, one of Los Angelesâ€™ most well-known acupuncturists, draws from her own personal and clinical experiences as well as her extensive studies in holistic and Chinese nutrition and Chinese medicine to help you achieve emotional and physical health. Readers will be empowered by natural options for mood improvement with dietary insight based on ancient healing practices. Whether youâ€™re a constant worrier, easily agitated, stressed, suffer from panic attacks, or anything in between, you can take back control and return to emotional balance. Lounsbury guides readers to elevate mood naturally as they improve (and prevent) a variety of physical ailments, including heart conditions, high cholesterol, digestive issues, headaches, and energy problems. Includes comprehensive food charts and health tips.
Fix Your Mood with Food: The 'Live Natural, Live Well' Approach to Whole Body Health.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34790
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Fix Your Mood with Food: The 'Live Natural, Live Well' Approach to Whole Body Health
- 2014-06-02Fix Your Mood with Food: The "Live Natural, Live Well" Approach to Whole Body Health
- 2014-06-17Fix Your Mood with Food
- 2018-06-05Cure Your Child with Food The Hidden Connection Between Nutrition and Childhood Ailments [Audiobook]
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Voices of the Food Revolution: You Can Heal Your Body and Your World with Food!
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Emotional Eating Workbook: A Proven-Effective, Step-by-Step Guide to End Your Battle with Food and Satisfy Your Soul
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Diet Recovery: Restoring Hormonal Health, Metabolism, Mood, and Your Relationship with Food
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Mindful Diet: How to Transform Your Relationship with Food for Lasting Weight Loss and Vibrant Health
- 2019-03-04The Clean Life Rebuilding Your Relationship with Food, Your Body and Your Mind
- 2019-02-18The Clean Life Rebuilding Your Relationship with Food, Your Body and Your Mind
- 2018-03-11The Emotional Eating Workbook: A Proven-Effective, Step-by-Step Guide to End Your Battle with Food and Satisfy Your Soul (EPUB)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Getting Over Overeating for Teens: A Workbook to Transform Your Relationship with Food Using CBT, Mindfulness, and Intuitive Eating (Teen Instant Help)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Free Your Back: Ease Pain and Regain Natural Poise with Gentle Exercises Based on the Alexander Technique
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Take Your Pediatrician with You: Keeping Your Child Healthy at Home and on the Road (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Grow Your Own Winter Food: How to Harvest, Store and Use Produce for the Winter Months
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Chart Your Way To Profits: The Online Trader's Guide to Technical Analysis with ProphetCharts
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Connecting Your Students with the World: Tools and Projects to Make Global Collaboration Come Alive, K-8
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Conquer Your Depression With The Power of Yoga & Meditation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.