Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Veitch | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1405037210 | ISBN13: 9781405037211 |
Description: Michael Veitch's life-long obsession with the aircraft of the Second World War led him to conclude that every single person who flew, or flew in them has at least one extraordinary story to tell. With most of these veterans in their eighties, he knew that it was a matter of urgency to find them now, before their personal stories disappear for ever. So, over the course of a year, Veitch interviewed over fifty former aircrew across Australia, many of whom had never spoken about their experiences before, even to their families. The result is Flak - a collection of vivid, unforgettable stories from RAAF veterans about their experiences of combat in World War II. It is also an account of the strange, sometimes obsessive journey of the author himself, as he explores a passion held since childhood.
Flak : True Stories from the Men Who Flew in World War Two.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35592
- 2012-01-08Flak: True Stories from the Men who flew in World War Two (Audiobook)
- 2012-05-12Battle Colors Volume III: Insignia and Tactical Markings Of The Ninth Air Force In World War Two
- 2012-05-21The Royal Air Force of World War Two In Colour
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Enterprise: America's Fightingest Ship and the Men Who Helped Win World War II
- 2012-06-07The Reich Intruders: Dramatic RAF Medium Bomber Raids Over Europe in World War Two
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Unlikely Loves: 43 Heartwarming True Stories from the Animal Kingdom
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Best Little Stories from the Civil War, 2E: More than 100 true stories
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The War That Never Was: The True Story of the Men who Fought Britain's Most Secret Battle [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-13[PDF] War Stories: True Stories from the First & Second World Wars
- 2017-10-13[PDF] My Southern Journey: True Stories from the Heart of the South
- 2019-02-25U-BOAT (Vol VII) Stories from the men of the U-Bootwaffe
- 2019-01-25U-BOAT (Vol VII) Stories from the men of the U-Bootwaffe
- 2019-01-03My Own Devices True Stories from the Road on Music, Science, and Senseless Love
- 2018-10-14From Cradle to Stage Stories from the Mothers Who Rocked and Raised Rock Stars [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-23From Cradle to Stage Stories from the Mothers Who Rocked and Raised Rock Stars [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Feminism's Founding Fathers: The Men Who Fought for Women's Rights
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Eating Bitterness: Stories from the Front Lines of China's Great Urban Migration
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.