Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Terry Wright | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 453 | ISBN: 1420082949 | ISBN13: 9781420082944 |
Description: Published nearly a decade ago, Fluid Machinery: Performance, Analysis, and Design quickly became popular with students, professors, and professionals because of its comprehensive and comprehensible introduction to the fluid mechanics of turbomachinery. Renamed to reflect its wider scope and reorganized content, this second edition provides a more logical flow of information that will enhance understanding. In particular, it presents a consistent notation within and across chapters, updating material when appropriate. Although the authors do account for the astounding growth in the field of computational fluid dynamics that has occurred since publication of the first edition, this text emphasizes traditional "one-dimensional" layout and points the way toward using CFD for turbomachinery design and analysis. Presents Extensive Examples and Design Exercises to Illustrate Performance Parameters and Machine Geometry By focusing on the preliminary design and selection of equipment to meet performance specifications, the authors promote a basic yet thorough understanding of the subject. They cover topics including gas and hydraulic turbines and equipment that is widely used in the industry, such as compressors, blowers, fans, and pumps. This book promotes a pragmatic approach to turbomachinery application and design, examining a realistic array of difficulties and conflicting requirements. The authors use examples from a broad range of industrial applications to illustrate the generality of the basic design approach and the common ground of seemingly diverse areas of application. With a variety of illustrations, examples, and exercises that emphasize real-world industrial applications, this book not only prepares students to face industrial applications with confidence, but also supplies professionals with a compact and easy-to-use reference.
Fluid Machinery: Application, Selection, and Design, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32310
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Chemical Process Equipment: Selection and Design, Second Edition
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Chemical Process Equipment: Selection and Design, Second Edition
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Fluid Machinery: Performance, Analysis, and Design
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Environmental Ion Exchange: Principles and Design, Second Edition
- 2011-11-17Chemical Process Equipment: Selection and Design, Second Edition
- 2011-11-09Chemical Process Equipment: Selection and Design, Second Edition (repost)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Handbook of Optics, Volume 1: Fundamentals, Techniques, and Design. Second Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Digital signal processing: System analysis and design, second edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Modern Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Fuel Cell Vehicles: Fundamentals, Theory, and Design, Second Edition (Power Electronics and Applications Series)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Pipe Drafting and Design, Second Edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Compressors: Selection and Sizing, Second Edition
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Chemical Process Equipment: Selection and Design (Butterworth's Series in Chemical Engineering)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Permeability Properties of Plastics and Elastomers, Second Edition: A Guide to Packaging and Barrier Materials (Plastics Design Library)
- 2012-09-26Materials and Design, Second Edition: The Art and Science of Material Selection in Product Design
- 2012-08-24Materials and Design, Second Edition: The Art and Science of Material Selection in Product Design
- 2008-01-19Fluid Machinery: Performance, Analysis, and Design
- 2019-08-26Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design, Second Edition
- 2018-04-25Digital Integrated Circuits Analysis and Design, Second Edition
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Scientists and Engineers, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.