Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Damien Violeau | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 640 | ISBN: 0199655529 | ISBN13: 9780199655526 |
Description: This book presents the SPH method (Smoothed-Particle Hydrodynamics) for fluid modelling from a theoretical and applied viewpoint. It comprises two parts that refer to each other. The first one, dealing with the fundamentals of Hydraulics, is based on the elementary principles of Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics. The specific laws governing a system of macroscopic particles are built, before large systems involving dissipative processes are explained. The continua are discussed, and a fairly exhaustive account of turbulence is given. The second part discloses the bases of the SPH Lagrangian numerical method from the continuous equations, as well as from discrete variational principles, setting out the method's specific properties of conservativity and invariance. Various numerical schemes are compared, permanently referring to the physics as dealt with in the first part. Applications to schematic instances are discussed, and, ultimately, practical applications to the dimensioning of coastal and fluvial structures are considered. Despite the rapid growth in the SPH field, this book is the first to present the method in a comprehensive way for fluids. It should serve as a rigorous introduction to SPH and a reference for fundamental mathematical fluid dynamics. This book is intended for scientists, doctoral students, teachers, and engineers, who want to enjoy a rather unified approach to the theoretical bases of Hydraulics or who want to improve their skills using the SPH method. It will inspire the reader with a feeling of unity, answering many questions without any detrimental formalism.
Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35075
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2019-03-03Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2019-02-23Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method Theory and Applications
- 2013-12-30Fluid Mechanics and the SPH Method: Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and the Theory of Flight
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Fluid Mechanics And Machinery
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Machinery [Khan]
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Pipe Flow: Turbulence, Simulation and Dynamics
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, Sixth Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer: Advances in Nonlinear Dynamics Modeling
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, Seventh Edition
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, Fourth Edition
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Machinery [Khan]
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery, Seventh Edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Statistical Mechanics and Applications in Condensed Matter
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Fluid Mechanics: Theory, worked examples and problems
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Computational Science and High Performance Computing IV: The 4th Russian-German Advanced Research Workshop, Freiburg, Germany, October 12 to 16, 2009 ... Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Fluid Flow in the Subsurface: History, Generalization and Applications of Physical Laws (Theory and Applications of Transport in Porous Media) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.