Posted on 2017-10-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: George Siragakis | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 286 | ISBN: 1118519205 | ISBN13: 9781118519202 |
Description: An inâ€“depth review of the current scientific knowledge on food allergens testing, covering the major methodologies and techniques used to detect food allergens. Food allergens are a series of agents, mainly proteins, which cause various unpleasant and sometimes clinical symptoms in humans through consumption of foods. Perhaps surprisingly, there are no treatments against food allergies which have been found to be 100% effective. The scope for individual difference in terms of how a person reacts to a given allergen is massive, making it incredibly difficult and complex to try and medicate against allergies. Food Allergens Testing takes a thorough look at modern molecular biology and immunochemical techniques used to detect food allergens. The eleven chapters constitute an inâ€“depth review of the current scientific knowledge on food allergens, covering the major methodologies and techniques used in validated analytical approaches. The book is aimed at scientists and technical staff in the food industry and analytical laboratories who need an upâ€“toâ€“date treatment of both fundamental and applied research goals on food allergens, as well as a report on the validated methods currently in use for food allergens testing.
Food Allergen Testing: Molecular, Immunochemical and Chromatographic Techniques.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32736
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Food for Africa: The Life and Work of a Scientist in GM Crops
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Food Regulation: Law, Science, Policy, and Practice
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Features and Treatment Updates - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Food Engineering: Emerging Issues, Modeling, and Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Food Processing Operations Modeling: Design and Analysis, Second Edition (Food Science and Technology)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Food Security in Australia: Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Food Energetics: The Spiritual, Emotional, and Nutritional Power of What We Eat
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Modeling Tumor Vasculature: Molecular, Cellular, and Tissue Level Aspects and Implications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Food Consumer Science: Theories, Methods and Application to the Western Balkans - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Food Plant Sanitation: Design, Maintenance, and Good Manufacturing Practices, Second Edition
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Food Science Research Biographical Sketches and Research Summaries (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Food: A Dictionary of Literal and Nonliteral Terms
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Vitamin D: Physiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Applications (Nutrition and Health)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Data Analysis in Molecular Biology and Evolution - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Food in Medieval England: Diet and Nutrition (Medieval History and Archaeology)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Food Regulation: Law, Science, Policy, and Practice
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Food Storage for Self-Sufficiency and Survival: The Essential Guide for Family Preparedness
- 2017-11-25[PDF] AIChE Equipment Testing Procedure - Trayed and Packed Columns: A Guide to Performance Evaluation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.