[PDF] Food Exploitation By Social Insects: Ecological, Behavioral, and Theoretical Approaches (Contemporary Topics in Entomology)
Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stefan Jarau | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1420075608 | ISBN13: 9781420075601 |
Description: Omnipresent in virtually all terrestrial ecosystems and of undisputed ecological and economical importance, the study of social insects is an area that continues to attract a vast number of researchers. As a consequence, a huge amount of information about their biology and ecology has accumulated.
Food Exploitation By Social Insects: Ecological, Behavioral, and Theoretical Approaches (Contemporary Topics in Entomology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33072
- 2009-06-18Food Exploitation By Social Insects: Ecological, Behavioral, and Theoretical Approaches (Contemporary Topics in Entomology)
- 2019-01-31Food exploitation by social insects ecological, behavioral, and theoretical approaches
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamics of Visual Motion Processing: Neuronal, Behavioral, and Computational Approaches - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Cerambycidae of the World: Biology and Pest Management (Contemporary Topics in Entomology)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Farming with Native Beneficial Insects: Ecological Pest Control Solutions
- 2018-01-27[PDF] UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS IN SOCIAL WORK: THEORY, PRACTICE AND REFLECTION
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Food Process Engineering: Emerging Trends in Research and Their Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Life Span Development in Genetic Disorders: Behavioral and Neurobiological Aspects
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Edible Forest Gardens (Vol. 2): Ecological Design And Practice For Temperate-Climate Permaculture
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Green Economy Reader: Lectures in Ecological Economics and Sustainability (Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] New Directions in Social Theory: Race, Gender and the Canon
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Handbook of Social Studies in Health and Medicine
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Food Mycology: A Multifaceted Approach to Fungi and Food
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Food Drying with an Attitude: A Fun and Fabulous Guide to Creating Snacks, Meals, and Crafts
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Recent Trends in Social Systems: Quantitative Theories and Quantitative Models (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Food Safety Management Programs: Applications, Best Practices, and Compliance
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Six Degrees of Social Influence: Science, Application, and the Psychology of Robert Cialdini
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Clinical Neuropsychiatry of Stroke: Cognitive, Behavioral and Emotional Disorders following Vascular Brain Injury
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Cultural Processes: A Social Psychological Perspective (Culture and Psychology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.