Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Trevor S. Bird | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 448 | ISBN: 1118923561 | ISBN13: 9781118923566 |
Description: This book is intended as an advanced text for courses in antennas, with a focus on the mature but vital background field of aperture antennas. The book is aimed at final year, MSc, PhD and Postâ€“Doctoral students, as well as readers who are moving from academia into industry, beginning careers as wireless engineers, system designers, in R&D, or for practising engineers. It assumes the reader has undertaken an earlier course of study on Maxwell?s equations, fields and waves. Some of these topics are summarised in the early few chapters in order to provide continuity and background for the remaining chapters. The aperture antennas covered include the main types of horns, reflectors and arrays as well as microstrip patches, reflectarrays and lenses. To provide more than a superficial treatment of arrays, the topic of mutual coupling is covered in greater detail than most similar books in the area. Also included is an introduction to arrays on nonâ€“planar surfaces, which is of importance for applications that involve curved surfaces such as in aerodynamics or for making aperture antennas unobtrusive. A chapter is included on some modern aperture antennas to illustrate design techniques beyond the most common types of aperture antennas described in the early chapters. This is to show where advances have recently been made and where they could be improved in the future. Also included are selected topics of a practical nature for aperture antennas, namely fabrication and measurement.
Fundamentals of Aperture Antennas and Arrays: From Theory to Design, Fabrication and Testing.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32701
- 2019-03-20Fundamentals of Aperture Antennas and Arrays From Theory to Design, Fabrication and Testing
- 2019-03-17Fundamentals of Aperture Antennas and Arrays From Theory to Design, Fabrication and Testing
- 2019-03-06Fundamentals of Aperture Antennas and Arrays From Theory to Design, Fabrication and Testing
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Aperture Antennas and Diffraction Theory (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Fundamentals of Nuclear Science and Engineering
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Handbook of Reflector Antennas and Feed Systems: Volume 1 - Theory and Design of Reflectors (Artech House Antennas and Propagation Library)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Fundamentals of General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (6th Edition)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Analysis of Metallic Antennas and Scatterers (Ieee Electromagnetic Waves Series)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Fundamentals of R Programming and Statistical Analysis
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Fundamentals of Powder Diffraction and Structural Characterization of Materials
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Fundamentals of Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools (Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing and Graphic Technology
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Fundamentals of Polymer Physics and Molecular Biophysics
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering: An Integrated Approach, 4th edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Fundamentals of Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Fundamentals of Periodontal Instrumentation and Advanced Root Instrumentation - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Fundamentals of Condensed Matter and Crystalline Physics: An Introduction for Students of Physics and Materials Science
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Fundamentals of Semiconductors: Physics and Materials Properties (Graduate Texts in Physics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.