Posted on 2017-04-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dean Goodman | Category: Geosciences | Language: English | Page: 233 | ISBN: 3642318568 | ISBN13: 9783642318566 |
Description: GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology provides a complete description of the processes needed to take raw GPR data all the way to the construction of subsurface images. The book provides an introduction to the â€œtheoryâ€ of GPR by using a simulator that shows how radar profiles across simple model structures look and provides many examples so that the complexity of radar signatures can be understood. It continues with a review of the necessary radargram signal processes needed along with examples. The most comprehensive methodology to construct subsurface images from either coarsely spaced data using interpolation or from dense data from multi-channel equipment and 3D volume generation is presented, advanced imaging solutions such as overlay analysis are introduced, and numerous worldwide site case histories are shown. The authors present their studies in a way that most technical and non-technical users of the equipment will find essentials for implementing in their own subsurface investigations.
GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology (Geotechnologies and the Environment).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31374
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2019-01-31GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology - Removed
- 2019-01-24GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Satellite Remote Sensing for Archaeology
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Satellite Remote Sensing for Archaeology
- 2013-10-03GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology
- 2013-09-28GPR Remote Sensing in Archaeology
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Automating the Analysis of Spatial Grids: A Practical Guide to Data Mining Geospatial Images for Human & Environmental Applications (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Geospatial Tools for Urban Water Resources (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Urban Sustainability: Policy and Praxis (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Environmental Planning for Oceans and Coasts: Methods, Tools, and Technologies (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Elements of Architecture: Assembling archaeology, atmosphere and the performance of building spaces
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Political Ecology of Tourism: Community, power and the environment (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Air Pollution XIX (Transactions on Ecology and the Environment) (Wit Transactions on Ecology and the Environment)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, Wellbeing and the Environment (Volume II)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Making Technology Work: Applications in Energy and the Environment
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Intelligence Quotient: Testing, Role of Genetics and the Environment and Social Outcomes (Neuroscience Research Progress)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Environmental Impacts of Renewable Energy (Energy and the Environment)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Meteorology Today: Introduction to Weather, Climate, and the Environment, 11th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.