Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Vladimir Rovenski and Pawel Walczak | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 243 | ISBN: 3319046748 | ISBN13: 9783319046747 |
Description: This volume has been divided into two parts: Geometry and Applications. The geometry portion of the book relates primarily to geometric flows, laminations, integral formulae, geometry of vector fields on Lie groups and osculation the articles in the applications portion concern some particular problems of the theory of dynamical systems, including mathematical problems of liquid flows and a study of cycles for non-dynamical systems. This Work is based on the second international workshop entitled "Geometry and Symbolic Computations," held on May 15-18, 2013 at the University of Haifa and is dedicated to modeling (using symbolic calculations) in differential geometry and its applications in fields such as computer science, tomography and mechanics. It is intended to create a forum for students and researchers in pure and applied geometry to promote discussion of modern state-of-the-art in geometric modeling using symbolic programs such as Mapleâ„¢ and MathematicaÂ® , as well as presentation of new results.
Geometry and its Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34794
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Differential Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Stochastic Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Parallel Coordinates: Visual Multidimensional Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] An Introduction to Projective Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamical Systems IV: Symplectic Geometry and Its Applications (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Differential Geometry and its Applications (Classroom Resource Materials) (Mathematical Association of America Textbooks)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Algerbaic Geometry and Its Applications: Dedicated to Gilles Lachaud on His 60th Birthday (Series on Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Distinguished Figures in Descriptive Geometry and Its Applications for Mechanism Science: From the Middle Ages to the 17th Century (History of Mechanism and Machine Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Information Geometry and Its Applications (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Jet Single-Time Lagrange Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Parallel Coordinates: Visual Multidimensional Geometry and Its Applications
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Dynamical Systems IV: Symplectic Geometry and Its Applications (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Differential Geometry and Its Applications
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2018-12-04Information Geometry and Its Applications On the Occasion of Shun-ichi Amari's 80th Birthday, IGAIA ...
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Calculus and Its Applications (10th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.