Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Laurence Chandy, Akio Hosono, Homi Kharas, Johannes Linn | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 383 | ISBN: 0815724195 | ISBN13: 9780815724193 |
Description: The global development community is teeming with different ideas and interventions to improve the lives of the world's poorest people. Whether these succeed in having a transformative impact depends not just on their individual brilliance but on whether they can be brought to a scale where they reach millions of poor people. Getting to Scale explores what it takes to expand the reach of development solutions beyond an individual village or pilot program so they serve poor people everywhere. Each chapter documents one or more contemporary case studies, which together provide a body of evidence on how scale can be pursued. The book suggests that the challenge of scaling up can be divided into two solutions: financing interventions at scale, and managing delivery to large numbers of beneficiaries. Neither governments, donors, charities, nor corporations are usually capable of overcoming these twin challenges alone, indicating that partnerships are key to success.
Getting to Scale: How to Bring Development Solutions to Millions of Poor People.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35875
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Getting started with Unity 2D Game Development - Second Edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Getting To Dry: How to Help Your Child Overcome Bedwetting
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Competency-Based Resumes: How to Bring Your Resume to the Top of the Pile
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Getting Innovation Right: How Leaders Leverage Inflection Points to Drive Success
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Politics of Nature: How to Bring the Sciences into Democracy
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Germs Gone Wild: How the Unchecked Development of Domestic Bio-Defense Threatens America
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Getting Back Together: How To Reconcile With Your Partner - And Make It Last
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Getting Beyond Better: How Social Entrepreneurship Works
- 2017-10-16[PDF] The Home Barista: How to Bring Out the Best in Every Coffee Bean
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Leading the Unleadable: How to Manage Mavericks, Cynics, Divas, and Other Difficult People
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Thinking in Problems: How Mathematicians Find Creative Solutions
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Getting Gamers: The Psychology of Video Games and Their Impact on the People who Play Them
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Headcount Solution : How to Cut Compensation Costs and Keep Your Best People
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Six Simple Rules: How to Manage Complexity without Getting Complicated[Audiobook]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Brand Champions: How Superheroes bring Brands to Life - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Local Government, Local Governance and Sustainable Development: Getting the Parameters Right
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Six Simple Rules: How to Manage Complexity without Getting Complicated
- 2018-01-25[PDF] FL Studio Know-How: Getting Started (2016)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Platform Scale: How an emerging business model helps startups build large empires with minimum investment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.