[PDF] Gladiators, Pirates and Games of Trust: How Game Theory, Strategy and Probability Rule Our Lives
Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Haim Shapira | Publisher: Watkins Publishing | Category: Non-fiction | Language: English | Page: 176 | ISBN: 1786780100 | ISBN13: 9781786780102 |
Description: Shapira provides humorous anecdotes and insightful examples of how our daily lives are affected by Game Theory. Game Theory is the mathematical formalization of interactive decision-making â€“ it assumes that each player's goal is to maximize his/her benefit, whatever it may be. Players may be friends, foe, political parties, states, or anyone that behaves interactively, whether as a group or as an individual. One of the problems with game analysis is the fact that, as a player, itâ€™s very hard to know what would benefit each of the other players, some of us are not even clear about our own goals or what indeed might actually benefit us. Haim Shapira uses multiple examples to explain what Game Theory is and how the different interactions between decision makers can play out.
Gladiators, Pirates and Games of Trust: How Game Theory, Strategy and Probability Rule Our Lives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35587
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Science of Successful Organizational Change: How Leaders Set Strategy, Change Behavior, and Create an Agile Culture
- 2017-10-27[PDF] British Pirates and Society, 1680-1730
- 2017-01-07[PDF] The Science of Successful Organizational Change: How Leaders Set Strategy, Change Behavior, and Create an Agile Culture
- 2018-01-24[PDF] CliffsNotes Statistics and Probability Common Core Quick Review
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Artificial Economics: Agent-Based Methods in Finance, Game Theory and Their Applications (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Justice, Legality and the Rule of Law: Lessons from the Pitcairn Prosecutions
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Salvador Dali and the Surrealists: Their Lives and Ideas, 21 Activities (For Kids series)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Biosphere: Ecosystems and Biodiversity Loss (Our Fragile Planet)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Measurement Uncertainty and Probability
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Albatross and the Fish: Linked Lives in the Open Seas (Mildred Wyatt-Wold Series in Ornithology)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Measure, Integral and Probability,2nd edition
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Combinatorics, Geometry and Probability: A Tribute to Paul Erdos
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Measure, Integral and Probability
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Public Management and the Rule of Law
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Meaningful Games: Exploring Language with Game Theory (The MIT Press)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers,5th Edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Mathematical Finance and Probability: A Discrete Introduction
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Law, Liberty, and the Rule of Law (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.