[PDF] Global Climate Change Policy and Carbon Markets: Transition to a New Era (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
Posted on 2017-11-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard H. Rosenzweig | Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 322 | ISBN: 1137560509 | ISBN13: 9781137560506 |
Description: In this book, Richard Rosenzweig, describes the policies proposed and adopted in the first generation of climate change policy-making including the Kyoto Protocol and the carbon markets and assesses their failure to halt the increases of rising emissions of greenhouse gases. Carefully structured throughout, each chapter demonstrate how the first generation of policies failed because they were top down, overly ambitious and complex. The author uses the lessons drawn from this analysis to recommend more modest, targeted policies, arguing that they will be more successful in fighting climate change in the new era of policy-making. An invaluable reference for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in taking relevant courses in Environmental Policy, Law and Business. This book will also be a useful overview for researchers working in the field as well as those working in government and policy.
Global Climate Change Policy and Carbon Markets: Transition to a New Era (Energy, Climate and the Environment).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33823
- 2011-12-15Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach free ebook download
- 2018-12-15Sugar Cane Ethanol Contributions to Climate Change Mitigation and the Environment
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Global Rivalries: Standards Wars and the Transnational Cotton Trade
- 2017-12-25[PDF] International Handbook on Social Policy and the Environment (Elgar Original Reference)
- 2019-01-31Energy, Policy, and the Environment Modeling Sustainable Development for the North - Removed
- 2019-01-11Energy, Policy, and the Environment Modeling Sustainable Development for the North
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Human Biology: Health, Homeostasis, and the Environment
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Inositol Phosphates: Linking Agriculture and the Environment
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Humic Matter in Soil and the Environment: Principles and Controversies, Second Edition (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Introductory Botany: Plants, People, and the Environment, Media Edition
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment (Dynamic Modeling and Econometrics in Economics and Finance) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Radionuclide Concentrations in Food and the Environment (Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Green Composites: Polymer Composites and the Environment
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Auto Mania: Cars, Consumers, and the Environment
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Nature's End: History and the Environment
- 2017-10-06[PDF] One Health: People, Animals, and the Environment
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Structural Funds: Growth, Employment and the Environment: Modelling and Forecasting the Greek Economy - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Auto Mania: Cars, Consumers, and the Environment
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Nature's End: History and the Environment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.