[PDF] Global Optimization in Action: Continuous and Lipschitz Optimization: Algorithms, Implementations and Applications
Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Janos D. Pinter | Publisher: Springer; 1 edition | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 0792337573 |
Description: In science, engineering and economics, decision problems are frequently modelled by optimizing the value of a (primary) objective function under stated feasibility constraints. In many cases of practical relevance, the optimization problem structure does not warrant the global optimality of local solutions; hence, it is natural to search for the globally best solution(s). Global Optimization in Action provides a comprehensive discussion of adaptive partition strategies to solve global optimization problems under very general structural requirements. A unified approach to numerous known algorithms makes possible straightforward generalizations and extensions, leading to efficient computer-based implementations. A considerable part of the book is devoted to applications, including some generic problems from numerical analysis, and several case studies in environmental systems analysis and management. The book is essentially self-contained and is based on the author's research, in cooperation (on applications) with a number of colleagues. Audience: Professors, students, researchers and other professionals in the fields of operations research, management science, industrial and applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics and the environmental sciences.
Global Optimization in Action: Continuous and Lipschitz Optimization: Algorithms, Implementations and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35459
- 2010-05-11Global Optimization in Action: Continuous and Lipschitz Optimization: Algorithms, Implementations and Applications
- 2010-02-01Global Optimization in Action: Continuous and Lipschitz Optimization: Algorithms, Implemen
- 2009-11-03Global Optimization in Action: Continuous and Lipschitz Optimization: Algorithms, Implementations and Applications
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Global Optimization: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications (Mps-Siam Series on Optimization)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Global Optimization: A Stochastic Approach (Springer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Bayesian Heuristic Approach to Discrete and Global Optimization: Algorithms, Visualization, Software, and Applications (Nonconvex Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Global Etiquette Guide to Mexico and Latin America
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Global Crisis: War, Climate Change and Catastrophe in the Seventeenth Century
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Transition to Adulthood: Action, Projects, and Counseling
- 2018-01-14[PDF] SOA Governance in Action: REST and WS-* Architectures
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Emotional Intelligence in Action: Training and Coaching Activities for Leaders, Managers, and Teams
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Global Optimization Methods in Geophysical Inversion, 2 edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Software Architecture in Action: Designing and Executing Architectural Models with SysADL Grounded on the OMG SysML Standard (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Global Tea Breeding: Achievements, Challenges and Perspectives (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Global Talent Management: Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Global View of Engineering Geology and the Environment
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Algorithmic Advances in Riemannian Geometry and Applications: For Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Statistics, and Optimization (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Student Voice, Teacher Action Research and Classroom Improvement
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Global Perspectives on the Biology and Life History of the White Shark
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.