Posted on 2017-10-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dominic Sachsenmaier | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 340 | ISBN: 0521173124 | ISBN13: 9780521173124 |
Description: In recent years, historians across the world have become increasingly interested in transnational and global approaches to the past. However, the debates surrounding this new border-crossing movement have remained limited in scope as theoretical exchanges on the tasks, responsibilities and potentials of global history have been largely confined to national or regional academic communities. In this groundbreaking book, Dominic Sachsenmaier sets out to redress this imbalance by offering a series of new perspectives on the global and local flows, sociologies of knowledge and hierarchies that are an intrinsic part of historical practice. Taking the United States, Germany and China as his main case studies, he reflects upon the character of different approaches to global history as well as their social, political and cultural contexts. He argues that this new global trend in historiography needs to be supported by a corresponding increase in transnational dialogue, cooperation and exchange.
Global Perspectives on Global History: Theories and Approaches in a Connected World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32095
- 2014-01-06Global Perspectives on Global History: Theories and Approaches in a Connected World - eazydoc.com
- 2012-04-26Global Perspectives on Global History: Theories and Approaches in a Connected World
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Elements of Quantum Computing: History, Theories and Engineering Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Rise of Fascism: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History)
- 2013-10-03Global UX: Design and Research in a Connected World
- 2012-03-16Milk: A Local and Global History By Deborah Valenze
- 2012-03-10Espionage and Covert Operations: A Global History (Audiobook) By Professor Vejas Gabriel Liulevicius
- 2012-01-12U.S. and International Perspectives on Global Science Policy and Science Diplomacy
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Global Communication: Theories, Stakeholders, and Trends
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Global Democracy: Normative and Empirical Perspectives
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Global Talent Management and Staffing in Mnes (International Business & Management)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Global Maya: Work and Ideology in Rural Guatemala
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Game Industries and Cultural Policy (Palgrave Global Media Policy and Business)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Global Financial Crisis and Its Ramifications on Capital Markets: Opportunities and Threats in Volatile Economic Conditions (Contributions to Economics)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Global Climate Change and Terrestrial Invertebrates
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Private Banking and Wealth Management: The New Realities
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Supply Chain and Operations Management: A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Global Security, Safety, and Sustainability: 7th International and 4th e-Democracy Joint Conferences, ICGS3/e-Democracy 2011, Thessaloniki, Greece, ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Global Cities, Governance and Diplomacy: The Urban Link (Routledge New Diplomacy Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.