Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William R. Nester | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 023010701X | ISBN13: 9780230107014 |
Description: We live in a world increasingly shaped by the forces of globalization or interdependence as all the world's countries and individuals, in varying degrees and ways, are drawn into an ever more complex economic, political, technological, ethical, communications, transportation, and cultural web. Ever denser interdependence at once increases the array of international conflicts and reduces the threat or use of violence, known as geopolitics, in resolving them. In those nonviolent conflicts, known as geoeconomics, states and other international and transnational groups assert their interests by wielding an appropriate array of nonviolent sources of power. Disputes over trade, intellectual property, economic development, multinational corporations, industrial policy, and the environment are among the most prominent geoeconomic conflicts. Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century offers an in-depth exploration of all dimensions of the subject, including a chapter each on the creation and assertion of geoeconomic power globalization and identity foreign policy making and the assertion of national interests strategies for economic development international law and organizations the rivalries among the economic superpowers the internal and international forces which explain why most countries remain mired in poverty the conflicts between the poor on the rich countries and the global environmental crises threatening the future of humanity.
Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35313
- 2013-10-30Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century (repost)
- 2012-01-09Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century - William R. Nester
- 2012-01-04Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century - William R. Nester
- 2011-12-25Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century - William R. Nester
- 2011-11-06Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century
- 2011-10-19Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War and Power in the Twenty-First Century: The State, Military Power and the International System (Themes for the 21st Century Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Wealth of Humans: Work, Power, and Status in the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Heart of War: On Power, Conflict and Obligation in the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Heart of War: On Power, Conflict and Obligation in the Twenty-first Century
- 2019-12-08Humanomics: Moral Sentiments and the Wealth of Nations for the Twenty-First Century (Cambridge Studies in Economics, Choice, and Society)
- 2019-01-15Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty-First Century The Hierarchy of Energy
- 2019-01-11Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty-First Century The Hierarchy of Energy
- 2019-01-06Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty-First Century The Hierarchy of Energy
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Anthropologist as Writer: Genres and Contexts in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Dynamics of Persuasion: Communication and Attitudes in the Twenty-First Century (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Risk Society at War: Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Performance Studies in Motion: International Perspectives and Practices in the Twenty-First Century (Bloomsbury Methuen Drama)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Electronic Marketing: Theory and Practice for the Twenty-First Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.