[PDF] Governance in the Twenty-first Century: Revitalizing the Public Service (Canadian Centre for Management Development Series on Governa)
Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Guy Peters | Publisher: McGill-Queen's University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 464 | ISBN: 0773521291 | ISBN13: 9780773521292 |
Description: In Governance in the Twenty-first Century Canadian and international experts recognize both the difficulty of making predictions and the need to consider the future in order to prepare the public sector for new challenges. The authors' predictions and recommendations are anchored in a thorough understanding of contemporary public administration. They point out that not only have previous reforms made yet more change necessary and inevitable but that the purpose of these reforms is to attempt to return government to the position of respect and competence it enjoyed in the past. Contributors include Peter Aucoin (Dalhousie), Jonathan Boston (University of Wellington, New Zealand), Jacques Bourgault (cole nationale d'administration publique Montral), David R. Cameron (Toronto), Ralph Heintzman (Treasury Board Canada), Christopher Hood (London School of Economics and Political Science), Patricia W. Ingraham (The Maxwell School, Syracuse University), Donald P. Moynihan (The Maxwell School, Syracuse University), Jon Pierre (Gteborg University), B. Guy Peters, Christopher Pollitt (Erasmus University, The Netherlands), Donald J. Savoie, Richard Simeon (Toronto), Ignace Th.M. Snellen (Erasmus University, The Netherlands), and Vincent Wright (Oxford, England).
Governance in the Twenty-first Century: Revitalizing the Public Service (Canadian Centre for Management Development Series on Governa).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32069
- 2018-01-11[PDF] State Constitutions for the Twenty-first Century, Vol. 2: Drafting State Constitutions, Revisions, and Amendments (SUNY Series in American Constitutionalism)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Pathways to Industrialization in the Twenty-First Century: New Challenges and Emerging Paradigms (Wider Studies in Development Economics)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Pathways to Industrialization in the Twenty-First Century: New Challenges and Emerging Paradigms (Wider Studies in Development Economics)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Weight and Health (Twenty-First Century Medical Library)
- 2018-02-26Higher Education Exchange between America and the Middle East in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Collaborative Art in the Twenty-First Century (Routledge Advances in Art and Visual Studies)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] International Negotiation in the Twenty-First Century (UT Austin Studies in Foreign and Transnational Law)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Imperialism in the Twenty-First Century: Globalization, Super-Exploitation, and Capitalism's Final Crisis
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Transnationalism and German-Language Literature in the Twenty-First Century (Palgrave Studies in Modern European Literature) [German]
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Problem of Race in the Twenty-first Century (The Nathan I. Huggins Lectures)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] On the Courthouse Lawn: Confronting the Legacy of Lynching in the Twenty-first Century
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Banking Beyond Banks and Money: A Guide to Banking Services in the Twenty-First Century (New Economic Windows)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Global Ageing in the Twenty-First Century: Challenges, Opportunities and Implications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] A Short History of the U.S. Working Class: From Colonial Times to the Twenty-First Century (Revolutionary Studies)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Anthropologist as Writer: Genres and Contexts in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Phenomenology for the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Neo-Victorianism: The Victorians in the Twenty-First Century, 1999-2009
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Engines of Innovation: The Entrepreneurial University in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The User Perspective on Twenty-First-Century Art Museums
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.