Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: James R. Farr | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 316 | ISBN: 0791801721 | ISBN13: 9780791801727 |
Description: Whether you are a beginning design engineer or an experienced engineering manager developing a mechanical integrity program, this updated second edition gives you a thorough examination and review of the requirements applicable to the design, materials selection, fabrication, inspection, and testing of pressure vessels and their components. Guidebook for Design of ASME Section VIII Pressure Vessels, Second Edition, provides you with a review of the background issues, reference materials, technology, and techniques necessary for the safe, reliable, cost-efficient function of pressure vessels in the petrochemical, paper, power, and other industries. Solved examples throughout the volume illustrate the application of various equations given in Section VIII. Contents include: * Background Information * Allowable Stresses * Butt Joint Efficiency Factors * Brittle Fracture Considerations * Fatigue Requirements * Pressure Testing of Vessels and Components * Cylindrical Shells * Tensile Forces * Axial Compression * External Pressure * Cylindrical Shell Equations, VIII-2 * Miscellaneous Shells * Heads and Transition Sections * Spherical Shells and Hemispherical Heads, VIII-1 * Spherical Shells and Hemispherical Heads, VIII-2 * Ellipsoidal Heads, VIII-1 * Torispherical Heads, VIII-1 * Ellipsoidal and Torispherical Heads, VIII-2 * Conical Sections, VIII-1 * Conical Sections, VIII-2 * Flat Plates, Covers, and Flanges * Integral Flat Plates and Covers * Bolted Flat Plates, Covers, and Flanges * Flat Plates and Covers with Bolting * Openings in Flat Plates and Covers * Bolted Flange Connections with Ring-Type Gaskets * Spherically Dished Covers * Openings * Code Bases for Acceptability of Opening Terms and Definitions * Reinforced Openings- General Requirements * Reinforced Opening Rules, VIII-1 * Reinforced Opening Rules, VIII-2 * Special Components, VIII-1 * Braced and Stayed Construction * Jacketed Vessels * Half-Pipe Jackets * Vessels of Noncircular Cross Section * Design of Heat Exchangers * Tubesheet Design in U-Tube Exchangers * Fixed Tubesheets * Expansion Joints * Analysis of Components * Stress Categories * Stress Concentration * Combinations of Stresses * Fatigue Evaluation References * Appendices: Guide to VIII-1 Requirements Material Designation * Joint Efficiency Factors Flange Calculation Sheets Conversion Factors.
Guidebook for the Design of ASME Section VIII, Pressure Vessels.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32320
- 2017-09-18Guidebook for the Design of ASME Section VIII Pressure Vessels, 4th edition
- 2012-02-18Guidebook for the Design of ASME Section VIII, Pressure Vessels - James R. Farr - Removed
- 2010-01-17Guidebook for the Design of ASME Section VIII Pressure Vessels - Removed
- 2009-09-07Guidebook for the Design of ASME Section VIII, Pressure Vessels - Removed
- 2013-09-28Guidebook for the design of ASME Section VIII pressure vesselsl
- 2013-09-22Guidebook for the design of ASME Section VIII pressure vesselsl
- 2012-03-12"Guidebook for the design of ASME Section VIII pressure vesselsl" by James R. Farr, Maan H. Jawad - Removed
- 2012-03-12"Guidebook for the design of ASME Section VIII pressure vesselsl" by James R. Farr, Maan H. Jawad (Repost) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Manual for the design of plain masonry in building structures to Eurocode 6
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Examples for the Design of Structural Concrete With Strut-And-Tie Models (Special Publication (Amer Concrete Inst))
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Manual for the Design of Steelwork Building Structures
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Manual for the Design of Timber Building Structures to Eurocode 5
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Manual for the design of plain masonry in building structures to Eurocode 6
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Formal Methods for Dynamical Systems: 13th International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication, and Software Systems, SFM ... Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design, Installation, and Operation and Maintenance of Urban Subsurface Drainage: ANSI/ASCE/EWRI 12-13, 13-13, 14-13 (Asce Standard) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] SEI/ASCE 8-02: Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.