Posted on 2018-01-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nancy Dumais | Publisher: ITexLi | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 168 | ISBN: 9535129619 | ISBN13: 9789535129615 |
Description: This book has assembled an array of chapters on the medical, social and economic aspects of HIV/AIDS. This book will be of great interest not only to graduate students but also to active academics and practitioners. With increasing efficacy of antiretroviral therapy, HIV/AIDS has shifted from a disease with high mortality to a chronic illness with substantial longevity. However, researchers, physicians and social workers still face many challenges, and it is important to raise awareness on several aspects that people living with HIV/AIDS have to deal in their daily lives. The chapters were written by experts from around the globe reflecting the importance of the topic.
'HIV/AIDS: Contemporary Challenges'.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35620
- 2017-12-11[PDF] HIV/AIDS Treatment in Resource Poor Countries: Public Health Challenges
- 2017-04-11[PDF] HIV/AIDS in Sport: Impact, Issues, and Challenges
- 2017-12-25[PDF] HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in Central Asia: Country Profiles (World Bank Working Papers)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] HIV/AIDS and the Social Consequences of Untamed Biomedicine: Anthropological Complicities (Routledge Studies in Anthropology)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] HIV/AIDS (Health and Medical Issues Today)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] HIV/ AIDS treatment and care: clinical protocols for the WHO European region
- 2017-10-11[PDF] HIV/AIDS: Global Frontiers in Prevention/Intervention
- 2017-02-17[PDF] HIV/AIDS: Global Frontiers in Prevention/Intervention
- 2017-02-06[PDF] HIV/AIDS (Health and Medical Issues Today)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Holding On: African American Women Surviving HIV/AIDS (Anthropology of Contemporary North America)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Representations of HIV/AIDS in Contemporary Hispano-American and Caribbean Culture: Cuerpos suiSIDAs (The Cultural Politics of Media and Popular Culture)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Civil Society Regionalization in Southern Africa: The Cases of Trade and HIV/AIDS (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Gender Mainstreaming in HIV/AIDS: Seminar Proceedings from the Satellite Session Held During the 7th AIDS Impact Conference, Cape Town, 2005
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Land Rights: Case Studies from Kenya
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Impact of and Responses to HIV/AIDS in the Private Security and Legal Services Industry in South Africa
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Family and Community Interventions for Children Affected by AIDS (Research Monograph / Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS and Health R)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Sustainability in Contemporary Rural Japan: Challenges and Opportunities (Routledge Studies in Asia and the Environment)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Human Aspects in Ambient Intelligence: Contemporary Challenges and Solutions (Atlantis Ambient and Pervasive Intelligence)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Analysis of Social Aspects of Migrant Labourers Living with HIV/AIDS Using Fuzzy Theory and Neutrosophic Cognitive Maps
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.