Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Havens | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0399165312 | ISBN13: 9780399165313 |
Description: In Hacking Happiness, futurist and contributing Mashable writer John C. Havens introduces you to your â€œquantified selfâ€â€”your digital identity represented by gigabytes of data produced from tracking your activities on your smartphone and computer. Harvested by megacorporations such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon, Havens argues that companies gather this data because of its immense economic value, encouraging a culture of â€œsharingâ€ as they hoard the information based on our lives for private monetary gain. But there's an alternative to this digital dystopia. Emerging technologies will help us reclaim this valuable data for ourselves, so we can directly profit from the insights linked to our quantified selves. At the same time, sensors in smartphones and wearable devices will help us track our emotions to improve our well-being based on the science of positive psychology. Havens proposes that these trends will lead to new economic policies that redefine the meaning of â€œwealth,â€ allowing governments to create policy focused on purpose rather than productivity. An issues book highlighting the benefits of an examined life in the digital world, this timely work takes the trepidation out of the technological renaissance and illustrates how the fruits of the Information Age can improve our lives for a happier humanity.
Hacking Happiness: Why Your Personal Data Counts and How Tracking it Can Change the World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33607
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Hacking Happiness: Why Your Personal Data Counts and How Tracking it Can Change the World
- 2014-04-20Hacking Happiness: Why Your Personal Data Counts and How Tracking it Can Change the World
- 2017-10-23[PDF] How To Be Great At Doing Good: Why Results Are What Count and How Smart Charity Can Change the World
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Non-Profit Narrative: How Telling Stories Can Change the World
- 2017-11-27[PDF] I, Mammal: Why Your Brain Links Status and Happiness
- 2018-08-16The Sleep Solution Why Your Sleep is Broken and How to Fix It
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Simplexity: Why Simple Things Become Complex (and How Complex Things Can Be Made Simple)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Disruptive Marketing: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, and Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating the New Normal
- 2017-10-25The Sleep Solution Why Your Sleep is Broken and How to Fix It
- 2012-10-19DOWNLOAD Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World (EPUB/MOBI/PDF) - Removed
- 2019-01-31Art Matters Because Your Imagination Can Change the World
- 2018-04-22Barack Obama Believes Know better who believes Your voice can change the world
- 2018-01-29[PDF] From Poverty to Power: How Active Citizens and Effective States Can Change the World
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World
- 2018-01-19[PDF] 101 Ways Youth Can Change the World
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Giving: How Each Of Us Can Change The World [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-14[PDF] We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Do Good Design: How Designers Can Change the World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.