Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Bolgar | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 654 | ISBN: 1439860742 | ISBN13: 9781439860748 |
Description: Polymers have undoubtedly changed the world through many products that improve our lives. However, additives used to modify the overall characteristics of these materials may not be fully disclosed or understood. These additives may present possible environmental and health hazards. It is important to monitor consumer products for these compounds using high-quality reference materials and dependable analytical techniques. The Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives, Second Edition provides the necessary tools for chemists to obtain a more complete listing of additives present in a particular polymeric matrix. It is designed to serve as a valuable source for those monitoring a polymer/plastic material for regulatory or internal compliance. It also helps analysts to correctly identify the complex nature of the materials that have been added to the polymer/plastic. With 50 additional compounds, this second edition nearly doubles the number of additives in several categories, including processing aids, antistatic compounds, mould release products, and blowing agents. It includes a listing that can be cross-referenced by trade name, chemical name, CAS number, and even key mass unit ions from the GC/MS run. Addressing additives from an analytical viewpoint, this comprehensive handbook helps readers identify the additives in plastics. This information can be used to assess compliance with regulations issued by the FDA, US EPA, EU, and other agencies.
Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32860
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives
- 2011-10-05Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives [Repost] - Removed
- 2009-07-04Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives - Removed
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Podcast Solutions: The Complete Guide to Audio and Video Podcasting, Second Edition
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Swine in the Laboratory: Surgery, Anesthesia, Imaging, and Experimental Techniques, Second Edition
- 2013-07-29The Chemical Components of Tobacco and Tobacco Smoke, Second Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Leadership in Dangerous Situations: A Handbook for the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and First Responders
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Handbook for the Sheep Clinician
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook for the Study of the Historical Jesus
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Handbook for the New Paradigm
- 2009-06-11The Pilot Plant Real Book: A Unique Handbook for the Chemical Process Industry by Francis X. McConville
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Manual for the seismic design of steel and concrete buildings to eurocode 8
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Revision Notes for the DRCOG: A Textbook of Women's Health, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.