Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Bolgar | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 654 | ISBN: 1439860742 | ISBN13: 9781439860748 |
Description: Polymers have undoubtedly changed the world through many products that improve our lives. However, additives used to modify the overall characteristics of these materials may not be fully disclosed or understood. These additives may present possible environmental and health hazards. It is important to monitor consumer products for these compounds using high-quality reference materials and dependable analytical techniques. The Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives, Second Edition provides the necessary tools for chemists to obtain a more complete listing of additives present in a particular polymeric matrix. It is designed to serve as a valuable source for those monitoring a polymer/plastic material for regulatory or internal compliance. It also helps analysts to correctly identify the complex nature of the materials that have been added to the polymer/plastic. With 50 additional compounds, this second edition nearly doubles the number of additives in several categories, including processing aids, antistatic compounds, mould release products, and blowing agents. It includes a listing that can be cross-referenced by trade name, chemical name, CAS number, and even key mass unit ions from the GC/MS run. Addressing additives from an analytical viewpoint, this comprehensive handbook helps readers identify the additives in plastics. This information can be used to assess compliance with regulations issued by the FDA, US EPA, EU, and other agencies.
Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32860
- 2011-10-05Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives [Repost] - Removed
- 2009-07-04Handbook for the Chemical Analysis of Plastic and Polymer Additives - Removed
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Swine in the Laboratory: Surgery, Anesthesia, Imaging, and Experimental Techniques, Second Edition
- 2013-07-29The Chemical Components of Tobacco and Tobacco Smoke, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook for the Study of the Historical Jesus
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Handbook for the New Paradigm
- 2009-06-11The Pilot Plant Real Book: A Unique Handbook for the Chemical Process Industry by Francis X. McConville
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Handbook of Tourism Economics: Analysis, New Applications and Case Studies
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Catalysts for Fine Chemical Synthesis, Hydrolysis, Oxidation and Reduction (Catalysts For Fine Chemicals Synthesis) (Volume 1)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Detox for the Rest of Us: Safe and Easy Plans to Cleanse Your Body, Boost Your Metabolism, Lose Weight and Feel Great!
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Looking for the Proletariat: Socialisme Ou Barbarie and the Problem of Worker Writing (Historical Materialism Books)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Protocols for In Vitro Cultures and Secondary Metabolite Analysis of Aromatic and Medicinal Plants, Second Edition (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius: 35 Build-It-Yourself Projects, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.