[PDF] Handbook of Driving Simulation for Engineering, Medicine, and Psychology (Fisher, Handbook of Driving Simulation for Engineering, Medicine, and Psychology)
Posted on 2018-01-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Donald L. Fisher, Matthew Rizzo, Jeffrey Caird, John D. Lee | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 751 | ISBN: 1420061003 | ISBN13: 9781420061000 |
Description: Effective use of driving simulators requires considerable technical and methodological skill along with considerable background knowledge. Acquiring the requisite knowledge and skills can be extraordinarily time consuming, yet there has been no single convenient and comprehensive source of information on the driving simulation research being conducted around the world. A how-to-do-it resource for researchers and professionals, Handbook of Driving Simulation for Engineering, Medicine, and Psychology brings together discussions of technical issues in driving simulation with broad areas in which driving simulation is now playing a role. The chapters explore technical considerations, methodological issues, special and impaired populations, evaluation of in-vehicle and nomadic devices, and infrastructure evaluations. It examines hardware and software selection, visual database and scenario development, independent subject variables and dependent vehicle, environmental, and psychological variables, statistical and biostatistical analysis, different types of drivers, existing and future key-in vehicle devises, and validation of research. A compilation of the research from more than 100 of the world's top thinkers and practitioners, the book covers basic and advanced technical topics and provides a comprehensive review of the issues related to driving simulation. It describes literally hundreds of different simulation scenarios, provides color photographs of those scenarios, and makes available select videos of the scenarios on an accompanying web site, all of which should prove essential for seasoned researchers and for individuals new to driving simulation.
Handbook of Driving Simulation for Engineering, Medicine, and Psychology (Fisher, Handbook of Driving Simulation for Engineering, Medicine, and Psychology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34967
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Handbook of Intelligent Scaffold for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Handbook of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (Handbook Series for Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Handbook of Formulas and Tables for Signal Processing (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Handbook of Photonics for Biomedical Science (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Handbook of Research for Mechanical Engineering - Two volume Set: Applied Research in Hydraulics and Heat Flow
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Advances in Multifield Theories for Continua with Substructure (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Handbook of Porphyrin Science (Volumes 26 - 30) : With Applications to Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Engineering, Biology and Medicine
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Handbook of Lead-Free Solder Technology for Microelectronic Assemblies (Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] A Survey of Models for Tumor-Immune System Dynamics (Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design: Design Examples, Signaling and Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling, and Simulation to Ensure Signal Integrity
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Handbook in Monte Carlo Simulation: Applications in Financial Engineering, Risk Management, and Economics
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Handbook of Polymer Composites for Engineers (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Handbook of Tunnel Engineering II: Basics and Additional Services for Design and Construction
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Multiscale Paradigms in Integrated Computational Materials Science and Engineering: Materials Theory, Modeling, and Simulation for Predictive Design
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design: Design Examples, Signaling and Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling, and Simulation to Ensure Signal Integrity
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Creating New Medical Ontologies for Image Annotation: A Case Study (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Handbook of Cardiovascular CT: Essentials for Clinical Practice
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Developing Modular-Oriented Simulation Models Using System Dynamics Libraries (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Programming Projects in C for Students of Engineering, Science, and Mathematics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.