Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Yashwant Vishnupant Pathak | Category: Chemical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 1420082213 | ISBN13: 9781420082210 |
Description: As soon as Dr. Stephen DeFelice coined the phrase nutraceutical, product and supplement developers swung into action. Yet among the numerous books available on nutraceuticals, there is none that systematically lists, categorizes, and analyzes nutraceutical extracts and formulations in a pharmacopoeia-like manner. Handbook of Nutraceuticals, Volume 1: Ingredients, Formulations, and Applications lists information on many ingredients used in nutraceuticals, developing their formulations and applications. The book includes contributions from experts with pharmaceutical backgrounds, providing an examination of nutraceuticals from a pharmaceutical perspective. Building a foundation with coverage of historical background, definitions, and challenges, the book offers insight into nutraceutical ingredients from plant, animal, and mineral origin. It then covers the characterization of nutraceuticalsâ€™ physicochemical, analytical, pharmacological, and pharmacokinetic classification, followed by information on regulatory requirements. The book highlights applications in cardiovascular disease, bone and joint treatments, diabetes management, weight management, skin health, probiotics and prebiotics, tranquilizing medicinal plants, dietary foods, and more. Interest in new diet regimens and new products for increased health and longevity will continue to grow, giving dietary supplements an increasing amount of cupboard space in most households. With quality of content unsurpassed by many resources, the book discusses the characterization processes for nutraceuticals based on the contributorsâ€™ experience in pharmaceuticals. It then explores how those proven techniques may be applied to the development and manufacture of nutraceutical products.
Handbook of Nutraceuticals Volume I: Ingredients, Formulations, and Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33648
- 2010-12-04Handbook of Nutraceuticals Volume I: Ingredients, Formulations, and Applications (ReUp) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Handbook of Optics, Volume 1: Fundamentals, Techniques, and Design. Second Edition
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Handbook of Obesity, Volume 1: Epidemiology, Etiology, and Physiopathology (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Polymers for Pharmaceutical Technologies, Processing and Applications (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Handbook of Optics, Volume II: Design, Fabrication and Testing, Sources and Detectors, Radiometry and Photometry (3d Edition)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Handbook of Statistics, Volume 24: Data Mining and Data Visualization
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Handbook of Aluminum, Volume 1: Physical Metallurgy and Processes
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Statistics, Volume 24: Data Mining and Data Visualization
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Handbook of Solid-State Lasers: Materials, Systems and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Handbook of Green Materials : Processing Technologies, Properties and Applications, In 4 Volumes (Materials and Energy)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Handbook of Implicit Social Cognition: Measurement, Theory, and Applications
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Handbook of Flexible Organic Electronics: Materials, Manufacturing and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Handbook of Optimization in Complex Networks: Theory and Applications (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Handbook of Vacuum Arc Science & Technology: Fundamentals and Applications (Materials Science and Process Technology Series)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Handbook for Cleaning for Semiconductor Manufacturing: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Handbook of Bioenergy: Bioenergy Supply Chain - Models and Applications (Energy Systems)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Handbook of Plastic Foams: Types, Properties, Manufacture and Applications
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Handbook of Specialty Fluorinated Polymers: Preparation, Properties, and Applications
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Handbook of Biodegradable Polymers: Isolation, Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.