Posted on 2017-11-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joost van Hoof | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 664 | ISBN: 3319015826 | ISBN13: 9783319015828 |
Description: Smart homes, home automation and ambient-assisted living are terms used to describe technological systems that enrich our living environment and provide means to support care, facilitate well-being and improve comfort. This handbook provides an overview of the domain from the perspective of health care and technology. In Part 1, we set out to describe the demographic changes in society, including ageing and diseases and impairments which lead to the needs for technological solutions. In Part 2, we describe the technological solutions, ranging from sensor-based networks, components, to communication protocols that are used in the design of smart homes. We also deal will biomedical features which can be measured and services that can be delivered to end-users as well as the use of social robots. In Part 3, we present best practices in the field. These best practices mainly focus on existing projects in Europe, the USA and Asia, in which people receive help through dedicated technological solutions being part of the continuum of the home environment and care.
Handbook of Smart Homes, Health Care and Well-Being.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33868
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Many Faces of Health, Competence and Well-Being in Old Age: Integrating Epidemiological, Psychological and Social Perspectives - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Biosimulation in Biomedical Research, Health Care and Drug Development - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Fundamentals of Evidence-Based Health Care and Translational Science - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Changing Scene of Health Care and Technology: Proceedings of the 11th International Congress of Hospital Engineering, June 1990, London, UK
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Changing Scene of Health Care and Technology: Proceedings of the 11th International Congress of Hospital Engineering, June 1990, London, UK
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Food Security and Child Malnutrition: The Impact on Health, Growth, and Well-Being
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Children and Young People Living with HIV/AIDS: A Cross-Cultural Perspective (Cross-Cultural Research in Health, Illness and Well-Being) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Home Reference to Holistic Health and Healing: Easy-to-Use Natural Remedies, Herbs, Flower Essences, Essential Oils, Supplements, and Therapeutic Practices for Health, Happiness, and Well-Being
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Work Stress and Health in a Globalized Economy: The Model of Effort-Reward Imbalance (Aligning Perspectives on Health, Safety and Well-Being)
- 2018-12-13Managing Health, Safety and Well-Being Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Healing Spaces: The Science of Place and Well-Being
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Community Psychology: In Pursuit of Liberation and Well-being
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Community Psychology: In Pursuit of Liberation and Well-being
- 2010-01-25New Lifestyles In Old Age: Health, Identity And Well-being In Berryhill Retirement Village
- 2009-01-09Health Promotion: Mobilizing Strengths to Enhance Health, Wellness, and Well-Being
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2012-03-16Comparative Effectiveness and Efficacy Research and Analysis for Practice (CEERAP): Applications in Health Care By Xenia Maria Caldeira Brant (Editor), Corazon B. Cajulis (Editor), Francesco Chiappelli (Editor)
- 2011-10-31Computational Technology for Effective Health Care: Immediate Steps and Strategic Directions
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.