Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Luc Bauwens | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 568 | ISBN: 0470872519 | ISBN13: 9780470872512 |
Description: A complete guide to the theory and practice of volatility models in financial engineering Volatility has become a hot topic in this era of instant communications, spawning a great deal of research in empirical finance and time series econometrics. Providing an overview of the most recent advances, Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications explores key concepts and topics essential for modeling the volatility of financial time series, both univariate and multivariate, parametric and non-parametric, high-frequency and low-frequency. Featuring contributions from international experts in the field, the book features numerous examples and applications from real-world projects and cutting-edge research, showing step by step how to use various methods accurately and efficiently when assessing volatility rates. Following a comprehensive introduction to the topic, readers are provided with three distinct sections that unify the statistical and practical aspects of volatility: Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Stochastic Volatility presents ARCH and stochastic volatility models, with a focus on recent research topics including mean, volatility, and skewness spillovers in equity markets Other Models and Methods presents alternative approaches, such as multiplicative error models, nonparametric and semi-parametric models, and copula-based models of (co)volatilities Realized Volatility explores issues of the measurement of volatility by realized variances and covariances, guiding readers on how to successfully model and forecast these measures Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications is an essential reference for academics and practitioners in finance, business, and econometrics who work with volatility models in their everyday work. The book also serves as a supplement for courses on risk management and volatility at the upper-undergraduate and graduate levels.
Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32860
- 2013-08-03Handbook of Volatility Models and Their Applications
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Advances in Data, Methods, Models and Their Applications in Geoscience
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Formal Languages and Computation: Models and Their Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Dairy Engineering: Advanced Technologies and Their Applications (Innovations in Agricultural & Biological Engineering)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Printed Resonant Periodic Structures and Their Applications
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Mathematical Feynman Path Integrals and Their Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The theory of splines and their applications, Volume 38 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Advances in Wavelet Theory and Their Applications in Engineering, Physics and Technology
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Handbook of Neurofeedback: Dynamics and Clinical Applications (Haworth Series in Neurotherapy)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Their Applications
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Introduction to Finite Fields and Their Applications
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Sieve Methods, Exponential Sums, and their Applications in Number Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Risk Assessment: Tools, Techniques, and Their Applications
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Nonparametric Statistics on Manifolds and Their Applications to Object Data Analysis
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Fundamentals of Photovoltaic Modules and their Applications: RSC (RSC Energy Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Lectures on functional equations and their applications
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Their Applications, Volume 31: College de France Seminar Volume XIV (Studies in Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Combinatorial mathematics, optimal designs, and their applications, Volume 6 (Annals of Discrete Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.