Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jerry Carrier | Publisher: Algora Publishing | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1628941774 | ISBN13: 9781628941777 |
Description: In America, even the left is right of center just how far right is subject to debate. There really is no longer an American left, as it has been systematically destroyed. This rightward drift is seen in historic events like the Red Scare of the 1920s where thousands of innocent Russian and Jewish-Americans were imprisoned and deported by J. Edgar Hoover under President Wilson. There were plots like the secret financing of Hitler's rise to power by the Rockefeller, Harriman and Bush-Walker families managed by the Dulles Brothers. There was the Businessmen and Banker's Plot to overthrow Roosevelt and install a fascist government in the United States just before WWII. There was the OSS/CIA cooperation with the Catholic Church in the Ratlines to hide and bring Nazi war criminals into the United States. American phobias against communism, socialism and the left have allowed those on the right to suppress and eliminate the left and to harass, imprison or assassinate its leaders since 1848. The US government has eliminated and assassinated the left, and with no counterbalance the country veers further and further to the right. In this book Jerry Carrier seeks to define 'Left' as it applies in the United States. He traces some of the original influences and provides a succinct history of the American left, including the McCarthy witch hunts and the xenophobia of the China Lobby. That history includes illegal CIA and FBI operations to stop the left, civil rights, anti-war, Latino, Asian, Native American, gay and women's movements. It includes the US intelligence service's long ties to the Mafia and the Unione Corse, the French Mafia, and their illegal drug activities. It includes the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK. It includes the treasonous acts of Nixon and Kissinger to win in 1968, by Reagan and Bush in 1980, and the buying of elections by the Koch Brothers. From Rousseau to Obama, this book gives the rise and fall of the American left. Victims includes Mother Jones, Eugene Debs, Big Bill Haywood, Gus Hall, and Angela Davis. It includes the assassinations of foreign leaders like Patrice Lumumba and even UN Secretary General Dag Hammarskjold and attempts on Sukarno and Castro as well as dozens of US inspired coups.
Hard Right Turn: Assassination of the American Left - A History.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35729
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Solidarity Blues: Race, Culture, and the American Left
- 2012-06-07Retreat, Hell! We Just Got Here: The American Expeditionary Force in France 1917-18 (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-05-20Over There!: The American Soldier in World War I (The G.I.Series #7)
- 2012-01-11Word Histories and Mysteries: From Abracadabra to Zeus - Editors Of The American Heritage Dictionaries
- 2012-01-08Word Histories and Mysteries: From Abracadabra to Zeus - Editors Of The American Heritage Dictionaries
- 2011-11-08The American Rhetorical Construction of the Iranian Nuclear Threat
- 2011-10-15The American Heritage Book of English Usage
- 2011-05-21The American Heritage Book of English Usage: A Practical and Authoritative Guide to Contemporary English
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Becoming Beautiful: Ballroom Dance in the American Heartland
- 2018-01-26[PDF] City by City: Dispatches from the American Metropolis
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Silver City: A Novel of the American West (A Cash McLendon Novel)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Politics on a Human Scale: The American Tradition of Decentralism
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Losing Eden: An Environmental History of the American West (Western History Series)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The American Ideal: Literary History as a Worldly Activity
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The American Future: A History
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Don't Know Much About the American Presidents
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Nightmare Alley: Film Noir and the American Dream
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Righteous Violence: Revolution, Slavery, and the American Renaissance
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Burning Sky: A Novel of the American Frontier
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.