Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Samuel R. Atcherson | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1597565121 | ISBN13: 9781597565127 |
Description: Hearing Assistive and Access Technology provides both fundamental and current information on hearing assistive technologies including FM systems, hearing loop systems, infrared systems, various short-range wireless device communications, as well as other auditory and visual access technologies for individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing. The authors present an overview of the World Health Organization's International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health framework and how to incorporate concepts from this framework into a needs assessment for assistive and access technologies. This text is ideal for audiologists, rehabilitationists, speech-language pathologists, and disability specialists as it addresses topics such as legal information and product standards, acoustic issues in a variety of environments, telecommunications access, among others. Also provided is a thorough glossary and examples of setting up hearing assistive technologies.
Hearing Assistive and Access Technology.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33927
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Human Rights and Digital Technology: Digital Tightrope (Global Ethics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Electronic Engineering and Computing Technology (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Applied Computing and Information Technology (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Real Options and Strategic Technology Venturing: A New Paradigm in Decision Making (SpringerBriefs in Business) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Energy Science and Applied Technology: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2015)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Distributed Computing and Internet Technology: 13th International Conference, ICDCIT 2017, Bhubaneswar, India, January 13-16, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch: Results by the STEVIN-programme (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Cocoa Production and Processing Technology
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Digital Design and Manufacturing Technology II
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Pharmaceutical Photostability and Stabilization Technology (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Applied Computing and Information Technology
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Criminal Psychology and Forensic Technology: A Collaborative Approach to Effective Profiling
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Business Processes and Information Technology
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Integrating Excel and Access
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Files: Law and Media Technology (Meridian: Crossing Aesthetics)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Theories, Methods and Numerical Technology of Sheet Metal Cold and Hot Forming: Analysis, Simulation and Engineering Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Social Capital and Information Technology
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Distributed Computing and Internet Technology: Second International Conference, ICDCIT 2005, Bhubaneswar, India, December 22-24, 2005, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Distributive Justice and Access to Advantage: G. A. Cohen's Egalitarianism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.