Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ra-id Abdulla | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 144197993X |
Description: As front line health care providers for children, pediatricians are entrusted with the responsibility for discovering early signs of heart diseases in this complex patient population. Especially in the newborn period, the presentation of pediatric heart disease is frequently obscure, and the consequences of these illnesses can be devastating if not caught early and managed correctly. This comprehensive, easy to understand book is a ready guide to acquiring the proficiency and confidence necessary to decipher the wide spectrum of disease presentations. Case scenarios give life to each chapter, with key images and illustrations reinforcing notable concepts. Special attention is given to the interpretation of chest radiographs and the role of echocardiography and catheterization. All chapters are dual authored by an academic cardiologist and a practicing general pediatrician, resulting in this book's elegant blend of medical authority, real life value, and fresh practical viewpoints.
Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35858
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide
- 2012-10-19Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide [Repost]
- 2011-05-29Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide
- 2011-04-05Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide
- 2011-04-02Heart Diseases in Children: A Pediatrician's Guide
- 2011-04-18[FSC] Heart Diseases in Children
- 2011-04-03Heart Diseases in Children
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Congenital Diseases and Syndromes: An Illustrated Radiological Guide - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Diagnosing and Treating Children and Adolescents: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Infectious Diseases in Pediatric Otolaryngology: A Practical Guide
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Pediatric Craniovertebral Junction Diseases: Surgical Management of Craniovertebral Junction Diseases in Children (Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery) - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Electrical Diseases of the Heart: Genetics, Mechanisms, Treatment, Prevention
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Fetal and Hybrid Procedures in Congenital Heart Diseases - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Congenital Heart Diseases: An Updated Approach to Some Important Issues
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Heart of a Child: What Families Need to Know about Heart Disorders in Children (Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Heart Failure: Strategies to Improve Outcomes (Cardiovascular Diseases: a Multidisciplinary Team Approach for Management and Pr) (Cardiovascular Team Approach)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Encyclopedia of Heart Diseases 2nd ed. - Removed
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Encyclopedia of Heart Diseases
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Stress and Heart diseases - With Scientific proof
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.