Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Loveday | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 342 | ISBN: 1439814287 | ISBN13: 9781439814284 |
Description: High-pressure science has undergone a revolution in the last 15 years. The development of intense new x-ray and neutron sources, improved detectors, new instrumentation, greatly increased computation power, and advanced computational algorithms have enabled researchers to determine the behavior of matter at static pressures in excess of 400 GPa. Shock-wave techniques have allowed access to the experimental pressure-temperature range beyond 1 TPa and 10,000 K. High-Pressure Physics introduces the current state of the art in this field. Based on lectures presented by leading researchers at the 63rd Scottish Universities Summer School in Physics, the book summarizes the latest experimental and theoretical techniques. Highlighting applications in a range of physics disciplinesâ€”from novel materials synthesis to planetary interiorsâ€”this book cuts across many areas and supplies a solid grounding in high-pressure physics. Chapters cover a wide array of topics and techniques, including: High-pressure devices The design of pressure cells Electrical transport experiments The fabrication process for customizing diamond anvils Equations of state (EOS) for solids in a range of pressures and temperatures Crystallography, optical spectroscopy, and inelastic x-ray scattering (IXS) techniques Magnetism in solids The internal structure of Earth and other planets Measurement and control of temperature in high-pressure experiments Solid state chemistry and materials research at high pressure Liquids and glasses The study of hydrogen at high density A resource for graduate students and young researchers, this accessible reference provides an overview of key research areas and applications in high-pressure physics.
- Ebooks list page : 34838
- 2017-12-01[PDF] High-Pressure and Low-Temperature Physics
- 2011-09-18Photodiodes - Communications, Bio-Sensings, Measurements and High-Energy Physics
- 2018-01-14[PDF] High School Physics Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Physics Concepts (High School Subject Review)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] High-pT Physics in the Heavy Ion Era (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] High Pressure Processing of Foods
- 2017-11-11[PDF] High Pressure Bioscience: Basic Concepts, Applications and Frontiers (Subcellular Biochemistry)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] High School Physics Tutor
- 2017-10-16[PDF] High Pressure Processing of Food: Principles, Technology and Applications (Food Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] High Pressure Materials Properties: Subvolume A: Magnetic Properties of d-Elements, Alloys and Compounds Under Pressure (Landolt-Boernstein: Numerical ... in Science and Technology - New Series)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] High Pressure Pumps (Gulf Professional Publishing)
- 2014-06-05High-Pressure Physics
- 2014-05-10High-Pressure Physics
- 2017-10-17[PDF] High-Energy-Density Physics: Fundamentals, Inertial Fusion, and Experimental Astrophysics (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Frontiers of High-Pressure Research (Nato Science Series B:) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Ultra High Pressure Treatment of Foods (Food Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] High polymeric reactions: Their theory and practice (High polymers a series of monographs on the chemistry, physics and technology of high polymeric substances ... vol. III)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] High Power Microwaves, Third Edition (Series in Plasma Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] High-Energy Ion-Atom Collisions: Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on High-Energy Ion-Atom Collisions Held in Debrecen, Hungary, August 3-5, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Electron-Positron Physics at the Z (Studies in High Energy Physics, Cosmology and Gravitation)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.