Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John R. Vacca | Publisher: Auerbach Publications | Category: Networking | Language: English | Page: 712 | ISBN: B00GC8CSZE |
Description: Cisco's routers, hubs, and switches are the core of both the Internet and today's high-speed networks. To make sure you design the right high-speed network for your needs, you need High-Speed Cisco Networks. This book shows you how to: Sell advanced LAN/WAN technology and its benefits to upper management Make your department more productive using this technology Use advanced LAN/WAN technology in your organization Bring together an effective team to put advanced LAN/WAN technology to work Choose LAN/WAN hardware and software to best fit your needs and communications options to best suit your application Make advanced LAN/WAN technology successful in your organization and online Interface with management and users to develop workable systems Evaluate LAN/WAN software and the capability it offers for network application development Integrate remote data with data in the office High-Speed Cisco Networks lays out Cisco's complete line of products and describes the features and the best applications of each. Vacca provides exhausting, critical details on routers and servers, switches and hubs, security products, network management tools, ATM products, other services and programs, and Internetwork Operating Systems (IOS). Armed with this independent evaluation, you can use the rest of the book to design with confidence high-speed networks that both meet your current needs and scale to your future requirements.
High-Speed Cisco Networks: Planning, Design, and Implementation.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32753
- 2009-11-07High-Speed Cisco Networks: Planning, Design, and Implementation (repost)
- 2009-01-07High-Speed Cisco Networks: Planning, Design, and Implementation
- 2008-12-06High-Speed Cisco Networks: Planning, Design, and Implementation
- 2008-10-18High-Speed Cisco Networks: Planning, Design, and Implementation
- 2018-01-15[PDF] High-Speed Penetration Dynamics: Engineering Models and Methods
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mixed Methods Social Networks Research: Design and Applications (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] High Definition: Zero Tolerance in Design and Production AD
- 2009-11-15Microwave Transmission Networks: Planning, Design and Deployment
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Pro SQL Server Relational Database Design and Implementation - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Voltage-to-Frequency Converters: CMOS Design and Implementation (Springer Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Reforming Higher Education: Public Policy Design and Implementation (Higher Education Dynamics) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Electronic Health Records: Challenges in Design and Implementation
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Qualitative Research: A Guide to Design and Implementation, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Qualitative Research: A Guide to Design and Implementation
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Control Strategies for Dynamic Systems: Design and Implementation (Dekker Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] RF CMOS Power Amplifiers: Theory, Design and Implementation (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - Unified Computing Planning, Design and Implementation Services
- 2013-05-20Microsoft SharePoint Technologies: Planning, Design and Implementation [Repost]
- 2012-10-14DOWNEA - Unified Computing Planning, Design and Implementation Services - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.