Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shin-ichi Uchida | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 92 | ISBN: 4431552995 | ISBN13: 9784431552994 |
Description: This book presents an overview of material-specific factors that influence Tc and give rise to diverse Tc values for copper oxides and iron-based high- Tc superconductors on the basis of more than 25 years of experimental data, to most of which the author has made important contributions. The book then explains why both compounds are distinct from others with similar crystal structure and whether or not one can enhance Tc, which in turn gives a hint on the unresolved pairing mechanism. This is an unprecedented new approach to the problem of high-temperature superconductivity and thus will be inspiring to both specialists and non-specialists interested in this field. Readers will receive in-depth information on the past, present, and future of high-temperature superconductors, along with special, updated information on what the real highest Tc values are and particularly on the possibility of enhancing Tc for each member material, which is important for application. At this time, the highest Tc has not been improved for 20 years, and no new superconductors have been discovered for 5 years. This book will encourage researchers as well as graduate-course students not to give up on the challenges in the future of high- Tc superconductivity.
High Temperature Superconductivity: The Road to Higher Critical Temperature.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34110
- 2018-10-31High Temperature Superconductivity The Road to Higher Critical Temperature
- 2017-12-06[PDF] High-Temperature Superconductivity in Cuprates: The Nonlinear Mechanism and Tunneling Measurements (Fundamental Theories of Physics) (Volume 125)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] High-Temperature Superconductivity in Cuprates: The Nonlinear Mechanism and Tunneling Measurements (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] High-temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells for the 21st Century, Second Edition: Fundamentals, Design and Applications
- 2017-01-04[PDF] High-temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells for the 21st Century, Second Edition: Fundamentals, Design and Applications
- 2011-12-26The Road to Victory: From Pearl Harbor to Okinawa (Osprey General Military)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Zwei Pfannen on the road [German]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Driving Visions:Exploring the Road Movie
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Parallel Computing: On the Road to Exascale (Advances in Parallel Computing)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Revolutionary Ride: On the Road in Search of the Real Iran
- 2018-01-21[PDF] A Fork In The Road: Tales of Food, Pleasure and Discovery On The Road (Lonely Planet Travel Literature)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] One More for the Road
- 2018-01-17[PDF] High-Intensity Training the Mike Mentzer Way
- 2017-12-31[PDF] High Temperature Polymer Blends
- 2017-12-26[PDF] High Temperature Gas Dynamics: An Introduction for Physicists and Engineers
- 2017-12-26[PDF] High Moon Over the Amazon: My Quest to Understand the Monkeys of the Night
- 2017-12-09[PDF] 'High Temperature Corrosion' ed. by Zaki Ahmad
- 2017-12-04[PDF] High Temperature Deformation and Fracture of Materials
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Turning 15 on the Road to Freedom: My Story of the Selma Voting Rights March
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.