Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rosalina Babo | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 398 | ISBN: 1609608844 | ISBN13: 9781609608842 |
Description: E-learning plays a significant role in education, and its importance increases day by day. Learning environments can take a myriad of distinct forms. Learning management systems (LMS) have emerged as an important platform to support effective learning environments. Learning management systems are used throughout higher education institutions (HEI) and the need to know and understand its adoption and usage arises. However, there is a lack of information about how LMS are being used, which are the most adopted, whether there is a country adoption standard and which countries use more LMS. Higher Education Institutions and Learning Management Systems: Adoption and Standardization provides insights concerning the use of learning management systems in higher education institutions and aims to increase understanding of LMS adoption and usage, providing relevant academic work, empirical research findings and an overview of LMS usage in higher education institutions all over the world.
Higher Education Institutions and Learning Management Systems: Adoption and Standardization.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35080
- 2014-01-03IGI GLOBAL HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS AND LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ADOPTION AND STANDARDIZATIO...
- 2013-12-28Higher Education Institutions and Learning Management Systems: Adoption and Standardization (Repost)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Higher Education, Stratification, and Workforce Development: Competitive Advantage in Europe, the US, and Canada (Higher Education Dynamics)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Inquiry-Based Learning for the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators (Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Inquiry-Based Learning for Multidisciplinary Programs: A Conceptual and Practical Resource for Educators (Innovations in Higher Education Teaching and Learning)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Audience Response Systems in Higher Education: Applications and Cases
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Fast forwarding Higher Education Institutions for Global Challenges: Perspectives and Approaches - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] MOOCs, High Technology, and Higher Learning (Reforming Higher Education: Innovation and the Public Good)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Assessing Quality in European Higher Education Institutions: Dissemination, Methods and Procedures
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research: Volume 26
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research: Volume 25
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Higher Education, Emerging Technologies, and Community Partnerships: Concepts, Models and Practices (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Modeling and Measuring Competencies in Higher Education: Tasks and Challenges
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Streaming Media Delivery in Higher Education: Methods and Outcomes (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Restructuring Education: Innovations and Evaluations of Alternative Systems (Privatizing Government: An Interdisciplinary Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Leadership through the Classics: Learning Management and Leadership from Ancient East and West Philosophy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Globalisation Challenge for European Higher Education: Convergence and Diversity, Centres and Peripheries (Higher Education Research and Policy (Herp))
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.