Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cherry Hill | Category: Agriculture | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1580176038 | ISBN13: 9781580176033 |
Description: Effective management requires knowledge, dedication, and a sincere interest in the well-being of horses. In this thoroughly updated second edition of her best-selling classic, Cherry Hill explains how to be a responsible steward of the land while providing horses with the best care possible. Drawing on decades of personal experience and recommendations from hands-on Extension agents throughout North America, Hill provides detailed, practical information designed to help readers develop and refine their â€œhorsekeeping consciousness.â€ A thorough understanding of horses is critical to good horsekeeping, so Hill begins by explaining the behavior and the physical and emotional needs of the horse. She encourages readers to choose a management method that fits their lifestyle and locale. She then explains how to maximize efficiency through careful planning of facilities and implementation of diligent management routines that keep horses happy, healthy, and safe. Well-organized and generously illustrated with color photographs and instructive plan drawings, Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage is packed with information that horse owners need. Acreage selection, layout design, and checklists for daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal management routines are just a few of the essential topics covered in this invaluable reference.
Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage: Designing and Managing Your Equine Facilities.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34182
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Understanding Matrix Structures and their Alternatives: The Key to Designing and Managing Large, Complex Organizations
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Designing and Managing the Supply Chain: Concepts, Strategies, and Cases w/CD-ROM Package
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Massive MIMO Meets Small Cell: Backhaul and Cooperation (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Designing and Managing Industrial Product-Service Systems (SpringerBriefs in Operations Management) - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Guide to Software Development: Designing and Managing the Life Cycle (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Molecular Imaging of Small Animals: Instrumentation and Applications
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Dr. C.Wacko's Miracle Guide to Designing and Programming Your Own Atari Computer Arcade Games
- 2017-11-22[PDF] BSAVA Manual of Small Animal Haematology and Haemostasis
- 2017-11-06[PDF] ITpro - MCSE Windows Server 2012: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 - Sizing, Designing and Configuration: A Practical Look
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Designing and Maintaining Your Edible Landscape Naturally
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Dr. C.Wacko's Miracle Guide to Designing and Programming Your Own Atari Computer Arcade Games
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Designing and Managing the Supply Chain: Concepts, Strategies, and Cases w/CD-ROM Package
- 2008-03-02[request]Designing and Managing the Supply Chain (3rd Edition)
- 2019-07-19Guide to Software Development; Designing and Managing the Life Cycle, , 2nd Edition
- 2019-02-26Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud (PDF EPUB) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The First Snap-fit Handbook. Creating and Managing Attachments for Plastics Parts
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Brand Mapping Strategy: Design, Build, and Accelerate Your Brand
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Human Design - Karen Curry: Healing Burnout and Reclaiming Your Fire
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.