[PDF] Hospital-Based Palliative Medicine: A Practical, Evidence-Based Approach (Hospital Medicine: Current Concepts)
Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steven Z. Pantilat | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 1118772571 | ISBN13: 9781118772577 |
Description: The first comprehensive, clinically focused guide to help hospitalists and other hospitalâ€“based clinicians provide quality palliative care in the inpatient setting. Written for practicing clinicians by a team of experts in the field of palliative care and hospital care, Hospitalâ€“Based Palliative Medicine: A Practical, Evidenceâ€“Based Approach offers: Comprehensive content over three domains of inpatient palliative care: symptom management, communication and decision making, and practical skills, Detailed information on assessment and management of symptoms commonly experienced by seriously ill patients, Advise on the use of specific communication techniques to address sensitive topics such as prognosis, goals of care, code status, advance care planning, and family meetings in a patientâ€“ and familyâ€“centered manner, Targeted content for specific scenarios, including palliative care emergencies, care at the end of life, and an overview of postâ€“hospital palliative care options, Selfâ€“care strategies for resilience and clinician wellness which can be used to help maintain an empathic, engaged, workforce and high quality patient care, A consistent chapter format with highlighted clinical pearls and pitfalls, ensuring the material is easily accessible to the busy hospitalist and associated hospital staff. This title will be of use to all hospital clinicians who care for seriously ill patients and their families. Specialistâ€“trained palliative care clinicians will also find this title useful by outlining a framework for the delivery of palliative care by the patient s frontâ€“line hospital providers.
Hospital-Based Palliative Medicine: A Practical, Evidence-Based Approach (Hospital Medicine: Current Concepts).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34327
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Syndrome-based Approach to Diagnosis: A Practical Guide
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Perioperative Medicine: Medical Consultation and Co-management (Hospital Medicine: Current Concepts, Vol. 4)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Textbook of Palliative Medicine and Supportive Care, Second Edition
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Risk-Based Approaches to Asset Allocation: Concepts and Practical Applications - Removed
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Textbook of Palliative Medicine
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Textbook of Palliative Medicine
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Text Analytics with Python: A Practical Real-World Approach to Gaining Actionable Insights from your Data - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Agent-Based Modelling in Population Studies: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Problem-based Approach to Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Gene-Based Therapies for Cancer (Current Cancer Research)
- 2012-02-21Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-20Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-15Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-04Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Bullets In Emergency Medicine: Review And Reminders In Pursuit Of Evidence-Based Decisions
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Geriatric Medicine: an evidence-based approach
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Glaucoma Book: A Practical, Evidence-Based Approach to Patient Care - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.