Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carol R. Ember | Publisher: Pearson | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 400 | ISBN: 0205957234 | ISBN13: 9780205957231 |
Description: Explains how and why human cultures vary so greatly across space and time Human Culture: Highlights of Cultural Anthropology, 3/e helps students understand how humans vary culturally and why they got to be that way. It provides both a comprehensive and scientific introduction to cultural anthropology. This new edition has an expanded and updated focus on environmental issues. REVEL from Pearson is an immersive learning experience designed for the way todays student read, think, and learn. REVEL modernizes familiar and respected course content with dynamic media interactives and assessments, and empowers educators to increase engagement in the course, better connecting with students. The result is increased student engagement and improved learning. Teaching and Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience- for you and your students. It: Immersive Learning Experiences with REVEL: REVEL delivers immersive learning experiences designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Engaging Pedagogically-Driven Design: Learning Objectives in each chapter correspond to chapter summary materials A Clear Understanding of humans: Readers will learn the major variations in human kinship, economic, political, and religious systems and why it is significant. Focus on Contemporary issues: Students will understand contemporary social problems and how anthropology might be used to address them.
Human Culture: Highlights of Cultural Anthropology (3rd Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35406
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Cultural Anthropology (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Small Places, Large Issues: An Introduction to Social and Cultural Anthropology, Third Edition (Anthropology, Culture and Society)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Cultural Anthropology (9th Edition)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Cultural Anthropology (14th Edition)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Cultural Anthropology (8th Edition)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Biological Anthropology (3rd Edition)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Handbook of Methods in Cultural Anthropology
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Universal Human Rights in Theory and Practice, 3rd edition
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Encyclopedia of Social and Cultural Anthropology (Routledge World Reference)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Introduction to Cultural Ecology, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Mirror for Humanity: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (7th edition)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Theory in Social and Cultural Anthropology: An Encyclopedia
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Encyclopedia of Social and Cultural Anthropology (Routledge World Reference)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Biological Anthropology (3rd Edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Mirror for Humanity: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (7th edition)
- 2014-01-31Culture Counts: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, 2nd edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-08-19Culture Counts: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2012-10-09Culture Counts: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, 2nd edition
- 2019-02-22Mirror for Humanity A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology (11th Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.