Posted on 2017-11-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: CCPS (Center for Chemical Process Safety) | Publisher: Wiley-AIChE | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 248 | ISBN: 0470117540 | ISBN13: 9780470117545 |
Description: Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries provides guidance for managers and plant engineering staff on specific, practical techniques and tools for addressing forty different human factors issues impacting process safety. Human factors incidents can result in injury and death, damage to the environment, fines, and business losses due to ruined batches, off-spec products, unplanned shutdowns, and other adverse effects. Prevention of these incidents increases productivity and profits. Complete with examples, case histories, techniques, and implementation methodologies, Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries helps managers and engineering staff design and execute an efficient program. Organized for topical reference, the book includes: An overview on implementing a human factors program at the corporate level or the plant level, covering the business value, developing a program to meet specific needs, improving existing systems, roles and responsibilities, measures of performance, and more Summaries of forty different human factors relating to process safety, with a description of the tools, a practical example with graphics and visual aids, and additional resources Information on addressing the OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) requirement for conducting human factors reviews in process hazard analyses (PHAs) A CD-ROM with a color version of the book Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33297
- 2014-01-15Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries (repost)
- 2012-02-10Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries by Center for Chemical Process Safety (Repost)
- 2010-11-27Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries by Center for Chemical Process Safety
- 2008-01-22Human Factors Methods for Improving Performance in the Process Industries
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Integrating Program Management and Systems Engineering: Methods, Tools, and Organizational Systems for Improving Performance
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Human Factors in Control Room Design: A Practical Guide for Project Managers and Senior Engineers
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Human Factors for Naval Marine Vehicle Design and Operation (Human Factors in Defence)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Statistical Methods for Healthcare Performance Monitoring (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Human Factors for Highway Engineers
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Modern Statistical Methods for HCI (Human-Computer Interaction Series)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Human Factors for the Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Mining Equipment
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Sustainable Facades: Design Methods for High-Performance Building Envelopes
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Transpersonal Research Methods for the Social Sciences: Honoring Human Experience (Progress in Neural Processing 7)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Human Factors for Highway Engineers
- 2009-10-02Human Factors Methods: A Practical Guide for Engineering And Design
- 2019-03-07Guide to Applying Human Factors Methods Human Error and Accident Management in Safety-Critical Sy...
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Computational Botany: Methods for Automated Species Identification - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Advanced Mathematical Methods for Scientists and Engineers (International Series in Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Topics and Methods for Urban and Landscape Design: From the river to the project (Urban and Landscape Perspectives)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.