[PDF] Human Rights and Public Finance: Budgets and the Promotion of Economic and Social Rights (Human Rights Law in Perspective)
Posted on 2017-12-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Aoife Nolan and Rory O'Connell | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 274 | ISBN: 1841130117 | ISBN13: 9781841130118 |
Description: This edited collection addresses some of the most important challenges in contemporary human rights law and practice. Its central theme is the linkage between public finance, particularly budget decisions, and the realisation (or not) of economic and social rights. While much academic and political debate on economic and social rights implementation has focused on the role of the courts, this work places the spotlight squarely on those organs of government that have the primary responsibility and the greatest capacity for giving effect to such rights: namely, the elected branches of government. The major actors considered in this book are politicians, public servants and civil society, with their role in realising economic and social rights the work's key focus. The book thus makes a crucial contribution to remedying the current imbalance in attention paid by economic and social rights scholars to the legislature and executive vis-a-vis the judiciary. Featuring pioneering work by leading experts in the field of human rights and public finance, this multidisciplinary collection will be of great interest to academics, practitioners, public servants and students working in the areas of law, human rights, economics, development and political science.
Human Rights and Public Finance: Budgets and the Promotion of Economic and Social Rights (Human Rights Law in Perspective).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34431
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Property and Human Rights in a Global Context (Human Rights Law in Perspective)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Migration, Gender and Social Justice: Perspectives on Human Insecurity (Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Land Use and Society, Third Edition: Geography, Law, and Public Policy
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Information Rights: Law and Practice (Fourth Edition)
- 2012-02-24Gender, Culture and Human Rights: Reclaiming Universalism (Human Rights Law in Perspective) - Siobhan Mullally
- 2011-12-21Gender, Culture and Human Rights: Reclaiming Universalism (Human Rights Law in Perspective)
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2010-04-06Judicial Review, Socio-economic Rights And the Human Rights Act (Human Rights Law in Perspective)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] French Philosophy and Social Theory: A Perspective for Ethics and Philosophy of Management (Ethical Economy) [French] - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Entertainment-Education and Social Change: History, Research, and Practice (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Special Education and Social Interests (RLE Edu M)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Climate Change and Social Ecology: A New Perspective on the Climate Challenge
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Ethics, Values And Social Work Practice
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data and Social Science: A Practical Guide to Methods and Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Education, disability and social policy
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Defiled Trades and Social Outcasts: Honor and Ritual Pollution in Early Modern Germany (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern History)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Welfare Economics and Social Choice Theory
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Balancing Reactivity and Social Deliberation in Multi-Agent Systems: From RoboCup to Real-World Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Death-Ritual and Social Structure in Classical Antiquity (Key Themes in Ancient History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.